Caps new bike!!!!  PIN THIS!!!!

sledhead

Org's redheaded stepchild with attit
Donating Member
Registered
OK all. It will cost us a pennance. We all chip in a few bucks and get Cap a custom license plate...his choice. Heck it will be nuthin to get it for him. And the extra proceeds just go to the board. Pick one out now Doug or we will choose! And a MOD better pin this or I will kick your butts! Dougs bike is the best news in YEARS! Time to pay it back folks!!!! Don't let me down!

Matt

I'm in
super.gif

aliveagin, busa4evr, thecap, luvmywf, thanx, caprox, theman, HOG, H O G, busagod, bcknsdl, CAP, come on folks! urslow, raceme (taken by me for a car) , buhbye, runs9s, ulost, weelee, ............ideas?
rock.gif
? busagod, 2fast, blubyu, etc etc.....

Save your money..... I dont want to be known as the guy that took advantage of the flock....

(captain @ Mar. 16 2007,18:11) Save your money..... I dont want to be known as the guy that took advantage of the flock....
your lips are moving......but we cant hear you!!!!!!!!!!
cool.gif
No choice slick! I'll pay for it myself if none of the slugs are gonna kick in! I know your wifes phone number
biggrin.gif
And I'll pick it out!!! SO YA BETTER CHOOSE!!!
super.gif

(captain @ Mar. 16 2007,20:11) Save your money..... I dont want to be known as the guy that took advantage of the flock....
i'm in...how about "SHPHRD"

sorry CAp, someone had to do it
laugh.gif

actually, whatever you choose is good with me
beerchug.gif

(semi @ Mar. 16 2007,21:34)
(captain @ Mar. 16 2007,20:11) Save your money..... I dont want to be known as the guy that took advantage of the flock....
i'm in...how about "SHPHRD"

sorry CAp, someone had to do it
laugh.gif

actually, whatever you choose is good with me
beerchug.gif
Now that shids funny, I don't care who you are
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

I already got him something but i dont know his address... i think i'm gonna have to get with MC Mustang on this one!!
lurk.gif

I'm in BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Where are we sending it to?
rock.gif

Cap...... I don't think you have much of a choice,,,, your sheep have spoken!!!!!!!!

sheep.jpg

(captain @ Mar. 16 2007,18:11) Save your money..... I dont want to be known as the guy that took advantage of the flock....
Sorry but the koolaid has affected my ability to take orders. We have our mission. Let's make it a good one.

This thing aint pinned? Geez...a guy goes away for a couple months....and I get no respect! Dont make me hurt you mods. Where do I send the cash for gods sakes???
guns.gif

Sled Head, nice to see you around again..... Once you get it figured out, pm me where we are sending $$

(Fate @ Mar. 16 2007,20:28) Sled Head, nice to see you around again..... Once you get it figured out, pm me where we are sending $$
thx for the props dude. I'll let ya know. Come on ya OT's...throw in 5 bucks and we'll have it. How bout we get him "OLDMAN"
ices_rofl.gif
AAAssjani.gif
biggrin.gif

Back