Cap gonna be away for a little bit......

Follow the doctors orders! Relax, unwind and DE-STRESS. It will be the only way you will get to see the stampede in person and NOT on YOUTUBE! You'll be in my thoughts.
Posted via Mobile Device

Cap,

Hang in there bro. Time to let the flock take care of the shepherd. We got ya.

is he gone yet? QUICK! get the b0ngs, h00kers, beer, and cocaine out! :whistle:

I will behave while your gone, Being the kind, considerate, honorable, sensitive, caring, peacefull, kind hearted, loving, awesome, good looking, fantastic, and above all Humble guy that I am.

ibified get with me so we can coordinate,

( EDIT ) Damn that was supposed to be a PM

CAP

Quit worrying so much

Bash went well and so will Eureka. You have assembled a lot of good people here. Take a little time off and relax.

Rest up Cap. You've built a strong org with good people.

Take the time you need Doug.....we will be here when you get back.

...and if I can help you with anything you can call me.

"Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" is a great easy to read short book!!! Loved it!!! Everything is "small stuff" except God and Family.

We love you and we know you are only HUMAN!!! Everything will work out the way it is suppose to work out.

If you need anything don't hesitate to call.

(((hugs))) Trish

wow, that didn't take long...i haven't even been a mod for two weeks and Cap already has to get away because of his elevated blood pressure...i guess the reality of what he has done finally hit him hard :rofl: :laugh: :lol:

whoa-health comes first, the site is 2nd....take your time and unwind Doug-we all need to relax sometimes:rulez:
Im pretty sure there's even something about it in your "Rule Book"-so follow the instructions please, and come back when you're chillaxed:thumbsup:

ps:Get a MASSAGE!!! stress melts away when the muscels are allowed to relax and you help improve the bloodflow/circulation TONS-c what that does for your BP:beerchug:

Been there Doug, but not that dang high! Cut out the salt and lose some weight; instead of doing Admin stuff, go for a walk each day. Also, have a handful of almonds and shredded wheat cereal for breakfast every morning. And take a fish oil pill 2x day.

I'm certainly not the poster child, but I did get mine down with meds to a much safer level. I still need to exercise more and lost 10 lbs. Good luck make sure somebody tells us how you are doing...

Cap, you will be in our thoughts and prayers. Get yourself well. Kick back, relax, and get some family and you time.

Take care of yourself, Cap! We'll be here when you get back. Prayers sent to take care of you while you get things in order.

Much blessing to you, Doug! This is a strong family and we're all here to support each other! :thumbsup: Be prayin' in some peace and strength for you, my brother. :please: Take your time and let everyone help who can!! :rulez: :beerchug:

Back