Lynne's away for a week.

newman

Registered
Lynne's joined slimming world, and has lost 10lbs in two weeks, so of course I've been put on it as well, because I'm a fat git, and I do need to lose weight.
Well I've been having all sorts of concoctions, with the result that I have lost a total of........wait for it.......1lb.
Well she's away for a week, so me and Robyn my daughter are by ourselves, so we will be getting out all those take away menu's which Lynne has put away. :laugh:.
I know it's not right but when she gets back, I will have to try to lose weight, I reckon I'm 70lbs over weight, but I think I'll do my own diet, done it before and lost 56lbs in 4 months.

good luck, hope she doesn't make you get on a scale when she gets back, you will be busted :rofl:

Somebody is gonna get in trouble when someone else gets home! :lol:

tapatalked

"because I'm a fat git"

If you would be as so kind sir and enlighten me to your English meaning of this term "git". I'm not familiar with it.

Thank you!:laugh:

Good luck with the weight loss program! It's simple. Less calories in, burn more calories than consumed and watch the sugar and fat. Moderation! Clean eating (as little as possible of manufactured and or processed foods), drink lots of water!

Back