Can't touch this...

This should bring you back...embarassingly enough.

laugh.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 19 2007,21:39)
(GMbusa @ Mar. 19 2007,23:04) Jeez Pan, i figure a fellow GNR supporter would be more of a music fan.

I'm a fan of old school rap and hip-hop.   Remember the Fat Boys?

Ah, takes me back to my breakdancing days.  Man i wanted some parachute pants back then but the parents wouldn't spring for them.
Hey, I'm a big fan of old school stuff.... but MC Hammer was a passing trend... and not a legit rap culture shock like NWA or Easy E....

I love rap... Beastie Boys, RUN DMC, NWA, Ice T, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Public Enemy... etc... but MC Hammer does NOT even mix in with those groups/artists!!!

MC Hammer was a trend... a big money-maker at that time ONLY (early 90's). That's it. The other rap acts/groups/artists blew him away in the years that followed..... and that IS a fact. Ice T was one... and so was, uh, Dr. Dre, Snoop, and so many more..... so end this boosheet section! Thank you.... icm
Why would you compare MC Hammer with NWA and Easy E? He's not truly in the same genre. MC Hammer was late 80s and early 90s dance club music, not rap. Yes some of his music rapped in the way the lyrics rhymed but he was not rap. Sometimes it's fun to just let the music take you back.
cool.gif

I like "Baby Got Back" by Sir-Mix-A-Lot!

I like big butts and i cannot lie
You otha brotha's can't deny

Woman walk's in with an itty bitty waist and a round thing in your face
You get #$^$%
Wanna pull up tight an notice that butt was stuck...

Cool song!
super.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 20 2007,02:39)
(GMbusa @ Mar. 19 2007,23:04) Jeez Pan, i figure a fellow GNR supporter would be more of a music fan.

I'm a fan of old school rap and hip-hop.   Remember the Fat Boys?

Ah, takes me back to my breakdancing days.  Man i wanted some parachute pants back then but the parents wouldn't spring for them.
Hey, I'm a big fan of old school stuff.... but MC Hammer was a passing trend... and not a legit rap culture shock like NWA or Easy E....

I love rap... Beastie Boys, RUN DMC, NWA, Ice T, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Public Enemy... etc... but MC Hammer does NOT even mix in with those groups/artists!!!

MC Hammer was a trend... a big money-maker at that time ONLY (early 90's). That's it. The other rap acts/groups/artists blew him away in the years that followed..... and that IS a fact. Ice T was one... and so was, uh, Dr. Dre, Snoop, and so many more..... so end this boosheet section! Thank you.... icm
Those were great artists, but there will never be another that can even touch TUPAC!!

(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,03:32)
(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 21 2007,00:26)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,03:24)
(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 21 2007,00:22)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,03:10) Sir mix a lot!
rant.gif
laugh.gif
Somebodies a groupie  
wink.gif
Why i oughta!
groupie!  
zzwhip.gif
Am not!
Are too...
laugh.gif
Sir Mix-a-Lot told me to tell you he has an opening for a sexy female dancer for his reunion tour and wanted me to ask if you were interested
firedevil.gif

lol just kidding
beerchug.gif

laugh.gif

(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 21 2007,00:40)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,03
zzwhip.gif
)
Somebodies a groupie
Why i oughta!
groupie!
Am not!
Are too...   Sir Mix-a-Lot told me to tell you he has an opening for a sexy female dancer for his reunion tour and wanted me to ask if you were interested  

lol just kidding
I'm male you dumbshish!
wink.gif

Can i ask you a question, it may be kinda personal, scroll down...

are you retarded?
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,03:47)
(HAYA!Busa @ Mar. 21 2007,00:40)
(motogp08 @ Mar. 21 2007,03
zzwhip.gif
)
Somebodies a groupie
Why i oughta!
groupie!
Am not!
Are too...   Sir Mix-a-Lot told me to tell you he has an opening for a sexy female dancer for his reunion tour and wanted me to ask if you were interested  

lol just kidding
I'm male you dumbshish!
wink.gif

Can i ask you a question, it may be kinda personal, scroll down...

are you retarded?
rock.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
Where you on the short bus too? I was told it was for special kids... i know your a male im just bashing you
crazy.gif

laugh.gif

Back