Ipod/IPad/IPhone users - what apps do you use not itunes?

zukracer

I'm somewhere but dont know where
Donating Member
Registered
I have been looking for an app to pull off all the random songs/videos/apps from my ipod touch. I sorta jacked my ITunes library all to heck and well, I would up re-installing ITunes. So now my IPod wont sync all the stuff... :banghead:

I found this app and actually paid for it :O It seems to work well so far but I've just started to pull things off the device and into the local new library. :beerchug:

Pod to PC - iPod, iPad, iPhone Transfer to iTunes Software

Anyone else have other apps they use to manage their devices? Anyone used this one and have any tips/tricks?

I just got an Iphone and as soon as I plugged it in to the computer it messed my Itunes up and now I can't access the itunes store from my computer. It seems that my account transfered to the Iphone. weird. I'm still trying to figure everything out. but that's a cool app man, thanks for sharing.

copypod is a great app to backup/restore your ipod. Had the same issue computer crashed lost all the info on computer and was able to get all my music off my ipod with copypod

the one thing I'm finding difficult with this app is getting the apps off, I can see them all but havent figured out how to back them up. This one actually moves the files into your new library, does the copypod app do that too?

Back