Can't touch this...

Awwwwwwwww Yea!

Last edited by a moderator:
(GMbusa @ Mar. 19 2007,23:04) Jeez Pan, i figure a fellow GNR supporter would be more of a music fan.

I'm a fan of old school rap and hip-hop.   Remember the Fat Boys?

Ah, takes me back to my breakdancing days.  Man i wanted some parachute pants back then but the parents wouldn't spring for them.
Hey, I'm a big fan of old school stuff.... but MC Hammer was a passing trend... and not a legit rap culture shock like NWA or Easy E....

I love rap... Beastie Boys, RUN DMC, NWA, Ice T, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Public Enemy... etc... but MC Hammer does NOT even mix in with those groups/artists!!!

MC Hammer was a trend... a big money-maker at that time ONLY (early 90's). That's it. The other rap acts/groups/artists blew him away in the years that followed..... and that IS a fact. Ice T was one... and so was, uh, Dr. Dre, Snoop, and so many more..... so end this boosheet section! Thank you.... icm

(BusaBret @ Mar. 20 2007,00:37) What about the "Humpty Dance"?
"leanin to da left like yo leg is broken"

Talk about flashback
biggrin.gif

(PaNDeM1C @ Mar. 19 2007,12:39)
(GMbusa @ Mar. 19 2007,23:04) Jeez Pan, i figure a fellow GNR supporter would be more of a music fan.

I'm a fan of old school rap and hip-hop.   Remember the Fat Boys?

Ah, takes me back to my breakdancing days.  Man i wanted some parachute pants back then but the parents wouldn't spring for them.
Hey, I'm a big fan of old school stuff.... but MC Hammer was a passing trend... and not a legit rap culture shock like NWA or Easy E....

I love rap... Beastie Boys, RUN DMC, NWA, Ice T, Ice Cube, Eazy E, Public Enemy... etc... but MC Hammer does NOT even mix in with those groups/artists!!!

MC Hammer was a trend... a big money-maker at that time ONLY (early 90's). That's it. The other rap acts/groups/artists blew him away in the years that followed..... and that IS a fact.
Passing trend, one hit wonder, no matter.

Sometimes you have to sit back and groove to what moves you. That's what i do. I roll with the flow.

Wow...

You know you grew up in the 80's when you hear "STOP" and you automatically think

a:) HAMMER TIME!
or
b:) Collaborate and listen!

(Black Bird Killer @ Mar. 19 2007,23:52)
(BusaBret @ Mar. 20 2007,00:37) What about the "Humpty Dance"?
"leanin to da left like yo leg is broken"

Talk about flashback
biggrin.gif
Alright, stop what you're doin' cause I'm about to ruin...

I used to listen to the music, all types GNR also. havent heard any of there recent stuff. I have to download Pans songs later today when I have the time.

I think just about everyone has Itunes now. Anyone ever figure out how to use 2 Ipods with one Itunes? I know threadjack! SORRY

Back