Can't decide what to do.

GMbusa

Orange is the fastest
Donating Member
Registered
Right now I have a stock 2010 Silverado2wd with a nosebleed stock ride height. I've been wanting to lower it and install some wheels. Now I have a bud that will sell me a clear titled 03'Busa project for about the same cash it will take to mod my truck. The bike isn't complete so it'll take some parts sourcing to bring it together. I'm torn.

You need to know that I'm currently recovering from a bike accident last July and I'm not in the riding state of things at this time. (Still in therapy)

My head is spinning with ideas of what I could do. :laugh:

How long before you can can start riding again? If you close I would say jump on the bike deal. Its its still going to be a while work on the truck.

Get the bike. If you spend the cash on the truck, the truck will have some more appeal but it still will be the same truck. Get the bike, start working on it while your on the mend. You might want to buy something inexpensive to make the truck a little more enjoyable.....new stereo, seat covers, GPS ect, and you will have a bike to boot.

Money into the truck will just disappear forever. Money into a "new" Busa will get you a new Busa!

Plus, we want you back in the saddle. :beerchug:

Get the bike, you have the time to work on it and not worry about wanting to ride and you'll love every second of the build and of course put many, many pics up in another thread about the GMBusa Build :laugh:

Lowering trucks usually hurts the resale value, all that money spent and the truck is worth less, in most cases... Get the bike or just save your money. Just my .02..

Get the bike, you have the time to work on it and not worry about wanting to ride and you'll love every second of the build and of course put many, many pics up in another thread about the GMBusa Build :laugh:

I'm thinking if you do a build, we could do another oil change pic story... :rofl:

Lowering trucks usually hurts the resale value, all that money spent and the truck is worth less, in most cases... Get the bike or just save your money. Just my .02..

I work in a transmission shop, lowering can cause problems with all kinds of things if not done properly.

keep the truck and shop later for a busa, forget the mods on the truck start think of mods after you get a bike. :laugh:

Can't drag a knee in a truck :whistle:

Get the bike now while ya cam and pit it back together as you :get put back together. You'll both be ready at the same. :thumbsup:
Sent from Droid using Tapatalk

Back