Trying to decide...

Red, have you ridden a Busa?  

I feel for you bro, I have the best of both worlds, and would have trouble deciding between the two.
No, a test ride on one would be wonderful, but I don't expect anybody to offer, and I don't blame them. As much as the R1 impressed me, I felt on the verge of awkward on it. I'm just over 6 feet and 225 lbs, and felt even bigger while riding the Yami. The handling was so good that I can't rule it out, though. I NEED TO DECIDE!!!! Early rumors of a possible updated Busa in the next model year have thrown more confusion into this. Heart vs head.....my heart wants the Busa and my head says R1.
Don't let the rumors affect your decision, year after year, the rumors fly, and they upgrade the turn signals!

Do you and your wife run long hauls on the FJR? If so, then are you willing to go the distance on a R1?

lol on the updates....yeah, we go on fairly long rides on the Feejer...up to 500 or 600 miles a day a few times. If I decided to go R1, it would be only for short blasts. In order to keep a little forward in the seat, I feel like my upper torso is just too far forward. Super bike, it just doesn't fit me well. I wish a guy could order a certain model bike like pants or shoes....different sizes
smile.gif

Welcome Paul. Nice to see some more busas around here. I seen a clean black/grey 03 going down Sunshine the other day...a little cold, but I don't blame him.

Hey Steve, a local! We'll have to hook up when we get above freezing.....I rode about 20 minutes this morning. I'm going cold weather gear shopping. Seeing the sun out and not riding is making me whacko
bomb.gif

Back