Can't decide on a busa or XX

The Busa is basicly 2 Honda's in one. Other than engine capacity & power the busa's spec chart is virtually interchangable with the VFR800. So the Busa is an interceptor with better than XX speed. Better than either in the twisties. Much cheaper to maintain.

So the winner and still champeen.....BUSA  :laugh:   :thumbsup:
Not quite sure where you get cheaper to maintain than the XX from, my busa eats tyres for breakfast (two sets to the 1 set on the XX) and fuel consumption, (remember in the UK we are paying around £0.80 Sterling per litre). My XX took around £11.00 to fill her up, the Busa takes over £13.00.
Having said that, its worth every penny extra.

Andy

The suspension is making me lean more towards the Busa. It will cost me over a grand to get an adjustable suspension on the honda. I'm still waiting until the '04s come out to check out the colors.  What will close the deal is riding one. I'm going to S.C. to ride a buddy's next week. I'll keep you guys posted.  By the way, I've been looking at this board for over six months. I like the busa, but I know what the honda's power delivery is like. I hear all this talk about the busa and I want to make sure it's not more than I need. I like it because of its lines and colors. And I know of Honda's reputation. I've owned Hondas and Acuras that got me nearly 280k miles. With proper care, the Suzuki will do just fine. I'm not buying it to race. It's rep is enough. I already know if I get a busa it be the gry/silver or the black/grey. Those colors are the sh*t!!! I'm taking my time with this one. This is supposed to be the last bike so I'd better get it right.

Take your time, It will make all of the difference. And most importantly, do not settle...Get what you want, the hunt is part of the fun.

Revlis nails this again with the Jekyll and Hyde analogy. Was crusin in the cornfields of northern Illinois yesterday. Bike was smooth as silk at 75-90 mph for most of the ride...then I made a turn into no-mans land....no cars or houses as far as the eye can see (no cops too) ....Just corn and soybeans. My wrist gave a nice little roll and boom....out comes mister hyde up beyond 130 mph.....my helmet was pressed up to my lips....it was awesome....better than sex!

Back