My first xx encounter.

smile.gif

If he was really big and fat, you'd of toasted him no matter what he was riding!!
smile.gif
I have to agree here. I am 300 even and I hear crap from all my litre bike buddies how they hang with me through acceleration and I am always like what do you expect? You weigh like 190 and I am 300......thats like me racing you with your GIRLFRIEND on the back how fair would that be? Now lemme put someone YOUR size on my bike and see what it does. Not taking anything away from your victory but if he was a bigger guy on an already less proven bike you had it in the bag before you even took off.

I rode up next to a Honda Blackbird XX last week, big fat guy on it. I gave him a thumbs up, and he gave me the peace sign. I then showed him awhat a real mans bike can do.
By chance, did he have a sticker on his bike saying "Warning slow Busa riders this bike runs 7.70's"?
LOL!!!! I'm still lookin for that goofball here in Milwaukee....been raining straight since tuesday night... no sign of stopn till after mother's day
sad.gif

I rode up next to a Honda Blackbird XX last week, big fat guy on it. I gave him a thumbs up, and he gave me the peace sign. I then showed him awhat a real mans bike can do.
By chance, did he have a sticker on his bike saying "Warning slow Busa riders this bike runs 7.70's"?
LOL!!!! I'm still lookin for that goofball here in Milwaukee....been raining straight since tuesday night... no sign of stopn till after mother's day
sad.gif
Trust me I feel your pain, I'm east of you in MI. Stupid rain.

There's a BIG guy that rides a XX up in NoVa. Seen him at a Manassas,Va cruise in.

Reporting from life in a parallel universe...

found on the XX board...

"So there I was sitting at a stoplight still 1/2 stoned from a long fun evening at Rachels Club For Gentlemen and this dude pulls up on a busa. He then revs his engine a few licks and looks over and signals me with a thumbs up sign...so I agreed...yeah...helluva night for riding...so I shot'im back a "V" for victory and just then the light turned green and the dude took off like a bat outta he11 never to be seen again..he11...we were still in town and here I thought I found a riding partner for the evening...those busa boyz are some strange folk.
laugh.gif
"

btw....we have a BIG GUY on a Busa...VMAN...aka Twinkle Toes....try beat'in him!
laugh.gif

L8R, Bill.
cool.gif

laugh.gif

If he was really big and fat, you'd of toasted him no matter what he was riding!!
smile.gif
I have to agree here. I am 300 even and I hear crap from all my litre bike buddies how they hang with me through acceleration and I am always like what do you expect? You weigh like 190 and I am 300......thats like me racing you with your GIRLFRIEND on the back how fair would that be? Now lemme put someone YOUR size on my bike and see what it does. Not taking anything away from your victory but if he was a bigger guy on an already less proven bike you had it in the bag before you even took off.
See, I'm big and fat as well. 340lbs. 6'5" Well big anyway, fat can be debated. We wern't racing, and I was actually respectful to the guy. We just ahppened across eachother on the freeway, and I thought it would be fun to gun it.

This whole post kinda got outta hand. I originally was just posting about the fact that I had passed a guy on an XX, nothing special to it. But I realise kinda came across as crass and imature. That's why I tried to lighten it all up with the bicycle comment. If I had pulled up to him at a light or something I think I would have struck up a conversation.

I think I was just a bit excited that I even saw one, seeming I have never seen one in person before, and that I was actually riding a Busa at the time. I use to drool over the XX, but I'm so glad I went with the Busa.

I didn't mean to sound like a ####. Sorry guys.

Back