New xx?

tedbiele

Thats Mr. Great Pumpkin to you!&quot
Donating Member
Registered
In Cycle World this month is a picture of the New XX 1200 Blackbird??
Honda trying their hand too?
LOL! Sweet!

Hope you guys are ready when the new Busa hits. I am ordering 200 of them.

Okay, Mr. GM of a cycle shop, how 'bout giving us a little info? You know, your friends in the real world without the knowledge. Don't just drop lines like 'Hope you guys are ready when the new Busa hits. I am ordering 200 of them.' and walk away!

It's gonna look like sh1t. Just kidding. I dunno!
tounge.gif

For the right deal my 98 xx would be up for trade. Wife wants me to keep it. She likes how smooth it rides. And the new one would have to be smooth as my 98.

Hell the guys at Euro-Rag (I mean MCN) have been running pics of the "next XX" forever. They even showed some pics of a a VFR1200 at one point. I think everybody wants to wait till Suzuki steps to the plate to show their hands! Honda(I-4,v-4 or v-5) Ducati(v-4?), even BMW (tricked out K-1200) are "rumored" to be making there own pretenders to the throne.

I think the news item said that it was an artist's rendering of what it "might" look like if they decided to build it. And they also said Honda has no plans to get back into the speed wars.

Well I got the skinny on all the info from my XX Club President friend. It's gona be 1500 cc (capable of enlarging to 2000 cc) with a stock (at the rear wheels) HP of 250 and 6 sec 1/4 milers all day !!! Will blow any Kaw or Suz (of course he says this now) away
tounge.gif
making all of us
blush.gif
! Will be Honda sewing machine smooth with a 6 step power curve, all while getting 60 MPG (of 87 gasoline)
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Toooooooo bad though, he says all the first 3 years of production have already been sold out  
jump9.gif

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

Oh and no scheduled maintance for the first 100k miles
jump9.gif

<!--EDIT|JustBusa
Reason for Edit: None given...|1147406403 -->

and it will do your laundry and wash your windows and never b**** uhh i mean complain at you and tell you that you have been out all night...all while having dinner ready and on the table ...hot...with a cold beer...just cracked open:p

I just think it will be great if hONDA JUMPS BACK INTO THE SPEED WARS TOO. tHE NEXT GEN bUSA WILL BE THAT MUCH BETTER!

Hell the guys at Euro-Rag (I mean MCN) have been running pics of the "next XX" forever. They even showed some pics of a a VFR1200 at one point. I think everybody wants to wait till Suzuki steps to the plate to show their hands! Honda(I-4,v-4 or v-5) Ducati(v-4?), even BMW (tricked out K-1200) are "rumored" to be making there own pretenders to the throne.
I would be interested in a 1200 vfr 800 vfr is a nice ride ,. and honda reliable . Would make a good sister to my Busa..

Back