Canadians should boycott lowes

What was Lowes responce because we still get it here. Sounds kinda like a Canadian Lowes Management Decision. Make an issue and call/E-Mail/ write both Lowes of Canada AND the US :beerchug:

The article states that the program was accidentally implemented in 2008 to four Canadian stores and that the retailer just caught the mistake. They also stated that it would end at the end of the month and that they would come up with another program for our Canadian Peeps. Lowes doesn't owe anyone , anything. Sorry, I've just never been one of those something for nothing folks, but I'm quickly becoming the minority ..........

Could be that Lowe's can no longer offer such discounts due to the world wide economy deficit? I agree with Dadofthree, no private business is required to give anyone a discount. Seems more and more people expect and some demand special treatment, military, law enforcement, firemen, teachers, etc. just to name a few.

I am not saying they should get stuff for free but if you are offering it to your own country members who fight for your country then may be it should be offered to those countries who you asked to fight along side you. Since you have stores in their country. Our country isnt struggling as much as others,, thats probably why in the last few years Lowes has put in a few stores in Canada. But im sorry after reading that, I will drive the extra 5minutes past the lowes store to go to the Canadian equivalent. I do wonder what the response would be if it stops offering it to your military people.

military discount for us serviceman at lowes....never tried it. might have to call them

Back