Can you tell me what this is?

StormUnite

Registered
Just bought this turbo bike and as I'm looking over it I see this I thought it was a boost controller of some sort but as I look closer I have no idea ..The vac hose off of it goes to nothing. Any help please

20140524_205817.jpg

FB_IMG_14007122731476794.jpg

I was just being funny brother. I don't have a clue, but may have been right based on your comment. It's either a valve for opening the plenum to atmosphere or a regulator to control the pressure in the plenum. Believe me when I say the experts will be along. Be patient and enjoy my spankings :laugh:

We have numerous experts. You might try a PM to Frank powerhouse or murderout007, there's others including Richard of RCC fame.

The bike may be going over to Frank any way just want to go over it be for i hand it over to him..

I'm starting to think it may be some sort of boost controller. They just disconnected it from the waste gate, and I've never seen one connected directly to the intake like that though.

The bike may be going over to Frank any way just want to go over it be for i hand it over to him..

I'm starting to think it may be some sort of boost controller. They just disconnected it from the waste gate, and I've never seen one connected directly to the intake like that though.

Don't ask him to tune it! :rofl:

Anyways looks similar to a manual boost controller, but I've never seen one that feeds right off the plenum like that.

Looks like an old ghetto kit?

Don't ask him to tune it! :rofl:

Anyways looks similar to a manual boost controller, but I've never seen one that feeds right off the plenum like that.

Looks like an old ghetto kit?

Ha Ha Rob! :rofl:

Yes, that is a manual one stage boost controller that would have been connected to the top of an external wastegate . . . don't you just love when people do stuff like that? It makes you wonder what the rest of the install looks like . . .:whistle:

Yea it's not as clean as I'd of liked, lots of wires, I'm going through what I can besides that it ran decent going around the block, once I get the plastics back on I'll give it a good ride.

It's deff an older hahn stage 1 kit though.

Back