Can you say strike 3? I think we can....

Rule #1. Never have anything shipped to your house. Period.

Rule #2. Ship everything to your work. Period.

There are no more rules needed. It will end all of the missing/delivered parts nightmares. Carry on!
lol.... shipping items to my work would be the fastest way to see them disappear. ive had items shipped to my house for 20 years and never had an one issue. if I leave my sunglasses in my car at work for more then 15 minutes after my shift I would need to buy a new pair of sunglasses.....:whistle:

lol.... shipping items to my work would be the fastest way to see them disappear. ive had items shipped to my house for 20 years and never had an one issue. if I leave my sunglasses in my car at work for more then 15 minutes after my shift I would need to buy a new pair of sunglasses.....:whistle:

isnt that great, co-workers:banghead:

Oh man, I feel for ya. I had this same problem when I ordered the buell pegs from the fella on here. USPS scanned the package at 8am in the office to make delivery quicker. I usually don't get packages until 10-11am. Well apparently, it didn't. They ended up losing the package completely and pretty much said it wasn't their fault. Even though they admitted to scanning the package before they even left the office.

Back