Can you say strike 3? I think we can....

nabusa

Registered
So I ordered a offset sprocket because I somehow lost my sprocket (those things cost $100 dang!). So I placed an order. The tracking info says UPS they delivered it on Friday. ??? ok it's not here and nobody knocked on my door Friday. So I called the place I ordered it from. Basically I have to wait until UPS does their little investigation thing and refunds the company back their money so I can get my items. Don't know how long it will take but it could takes weeks. Wonderful day outside at least.

Booooo... Sorry to hear. I had a neighbor give me a package three days after delivery once! "Sorry, I forgot." You know you are going to find the original one the day after they deliver the new one.

ask what time it was delivered and who signed for it. Also check all around the outside of your house, usp/fedex even usps numnuts leave packages around the back or side even in bushes and mark it delivered.... dont ask how I know lol.. I've had packages requiring a signature left at the front door out the back in between the storm door and entry door .. most of the packages didnt walk away and were still there when I got home from work.. some did manage to grow feet and walk away... but yea hopefully you find your package..

There are no bushes on my front door. It's pretty wide open. And no signature was required.

Rule #1. Never have anything shipped to your house. Period.

Rule #2. Ship everything to your work. Period.

There are no more rules needed. It will end all of the missing/delivered parts nightmares. Carry on!

Oh well, that's not him. I could have gotten your address and asked him if he delivered a package to your house, at least you would know if it was delivered and taken or just not delivered. Good luck.

So I ordered a offset sprocket because I somehow lost my sprocket (those things cost $100 dang!). So I placed an order. The tracking info says UPS they delivered it on Friday. ??? ok it's not here and nobody knocked on my door Friday. So I called the place I ordered it from. Basically I have to wait until UPS does their little investigation thing and refunds the company back their money so I can get my items. Don't know how long it will take but it could takes weeks. Wonderful day outside at least.
Hang in there man, like a bad dream this WILL end, and you'll be back on 2 wheels and having a blast :beerchug:

I have everything shipped here from BallZ and its signature only and I never have an issue.Man you have bad luck lately.Was it from ATC??

Seriously, who did you piss off? :banghead:

This project is really takin its toll, hope it turns around for ya soon brother.

I've been lucky so far. They just drop my stuff at the front door or the garage side door if they find the garage open. USPS is a different story. I've had three empty packages delivered :whistle:

We don't have UPS or FeDex local. So when I mailed my rearsets and hardware to T&M through USPS I worried until I got word they had received my stuff.

Sorry to hear about all this BS thats happening to you... Hope it comes together and you get rolling again soon...:thumbsup:

But like they said... You need to go pray to the bike gods and ask for forgiveness for whatever you did....:laugh:

Rule #1. Never have anything shipped to your house. Period.

Rule #2. Ship everything to your work. Period.

There are no more rules needed. It will end all of the missing/delivered parts nightmares. Carry on!

I couldnt agree more with you, I have all of my stuff to be delivered to my work so I know when it came in and besides Im the only one there to sign for it. This is really turning into a nightmare for you hope everything falls in place and you get your stuff in time and riding again as the weather is getting warmer and warmer.

its prob at the nieghbors house, and they are watching you running around outside lookiing for it:laugh: but seriously
i hope you find it, you got some bad mojo going on. good luck

Nope, UPS just told me they didn't deliver it to my address. They delivered it to a different street name but with my numerical address.

Back