HELP!! PLEASE CAN SOMEONE HELP

1 BAD 2K

Registered
I have an EMERGANCY that needs someone's help ASAP or I'm going to miss the BASH!!
sad.gif

I have Performance Machine Roulette wheeles and ordered a 42 tooth sprocket off their web site. Problem is that all of PM NEW wheeles come with a 6 hole patteren and cush drives.
firedevil.gif

I have the old style 5 bolt patteren direct bolt on!(NO CUSH DRIVE) The other problem is I talked to PM yesterday and they are back ordered 3-4 weeks for 39-44 tooth 5 bolt sprockets! My old sprocket is TOTALLY SHOT!
My only option is to have one made still 1-2 weeks turn around or Hope that someone here has one (40 - 44) they will let me have so I can make it to the BASH.

If anyone has one for me please OVERNIGHT it to Greg at HPC and let me know. Thanks Guys!

Here's my info:
530 ZZZ chain
16 Tooth front
5 bolt pattern
Direct bolt on
No cush drive
PM Roulette wheele
2000 busa

MY_NEW_BIKE_011__Medium_.jpg

I got some pm 5 bolt sprockets but bet they are for 520/525 chain..I'll check in a bit.

Thanks GoldenChild But that's going to put me into a bifferent situation. I'll need a front and rear sprocket and new chain 520/525. I don't have the $$$$ for that right now
wow.gif
. Thanks for looking out
super.gif

Hey Greg,

I'm not sure of the bolt pattern right now or even if it will work. But I have a 42t Vortex sprocket made for a set of RC Component wheels. I'm not near the bike right now and can't remember if it is a five or six bolt pattern. If you let me know, then I can get the sprocket off to you tonight.

Brian

And can you tell me where you got the rear axle plug?
rock.gif
Been searching for someone who sells them single and not as a set.

And the $137 Spinwurkz one is just simply out of the question... Can't see giving up that coin for something so simply made and can get easily for 50 or 60 bucks...

OK I have good news and bad news!

1st the good news I found a sprocket from Vortex a CAT 5 that will fit.
biggrin.gif

2nd  the bad news is I wont get my bike until Saturday night so no bash for me
sad.gif
crazy.gif

3rd the good news is I'LL BE GETTING MY BIKE BACK TO RIDE AFTER 4 WEEK IN PIECES!!
biggrin.gif
super.gif

biggrin.gif

I want to say THANK YOU to everyone who tried to help me. I also want to say THANK YOU to GREG @ HPC who has helped me TREMENDIOUSLY!!
bowdown.gif
bowdown.gif
beerchug.gif

bowdown.gif

Back