Can we at least agree on this?

fallenarch

THE SLOW RIDER
Registered
Puppies are awesome! Man these little girls are growing like crazy. We get one in 2 weeks? @08BusaKY & @TallTom you guys better drive me crazy quick because once that puppy gets here I can't be irritated.....

Too bad I'm allergic. I found that out about the time my German Shepherd pup turned 6 months. Too late, I stuck it out with him for 11 years. Michael Vom Di Kreuzen was his name. 125 lbs and I think half of that must have been fur. I'd love to get another dog but I can't take the chance I'll have allergies and asthma like I did from good ol Mike.

Too bad I'm allergic. I found that out about the time my German Shepherd pup turned 6 months. Too late, I stuck it out with him for 11 years. Michael Vom Di Kreuzen was his name. 125 lbs and I think half of that must have been fur. I'd love to get another dog but I can't take the chance I'll have allergies and asthma like I did from good ol Mike.
Sounds like you loved him A LOT to put up with allergies for all those years.
A lot of people would pass him on to someone else . . . or even worse, abandon him.
I've watched a few dog rescue vids where a guy in Cali. goes around picking up lost and abandoned dogs and turns their lives around. Beautiful act of human kindness.

1592602568426.png

We had a cat for 18 yrs even though the wife was allergic, her Dr told her she should rid of the cat and she said I'd go before the cat...

Great cat, she'd know when the wife was coming home from work and pop up in the window meowing...

Back