At least once a week

Fastfrog007

Donating Member
Registered
At least once a week I get a compliment at the gas station. Weather Im in the car or on the Busa, somebody will say "Hey, nice car", or "thats a sweet bike". Ive also found that the worse the neighborhood, the more compliments Ill get:whistle:
This just happened tonight, Im filling up the car, the the pump is creeping up on $50 and some guy says
"Nice car man"

I politely say, "thanks, shes alot of fun".

Right after I think, If its so nice, and you just got to stare at and admire it, how 'bout a few bucks? You can see if been puttin premium in for the better part of and hour, that aint cheap.

Ya pay the strippers when ya stare at them, right?

Okay, maybe just asking for cash is rude, I did buy it and knew id have to buy gas for it. Maybe they could pump the gas while I get a refreshing Fresca? Is that to much to ask? Maybe get the squeegie and hit the windows real quick, that'll get ya even closer to the car you just complimented. I always have cleaning wipes, do the dash while ya check out the interior?

IDk, maybe im all wrong....:laugh:

aefc367e-bb28-2b7f.jpg

Droid via Tapatalk

come on, you know the :rulez:...you can't be doing all that talking about your bike and car and not post any pics...think about all the new folks around here that are just dying with curiosity now to see what kind of vehicle a turtle squisher like you drives :laugh:

edit: wow, you squeezed that pic in just in time :lol:

You guys make fun of him for helping slow turtles and recognize him as FASTFROG ?

I never seen one, have you?

come on, you know the :rulez:...you can't be doing all that talking about your bike and car and not post any pics...think about all the new folks around here that are just dying with curiosity now to see what kind of vehicle a turtle squisher like you drives :laugh:

edit: wow, you squeezed that pic in just in time :lol:

Dont call me FastFrog for nothin:laugh:

Back