it's been 2 weeks since Ike

jwcfbd

Administrator
Donating Member
Registered
I know this doesn't even come close to the problems Ike caused else where and even though it didn't even come close to us here in GA we are still feeling it's power. For the past two weeks finding gas has been hit or miss. Almost all of the gas stations are completely out and if one does manage to get a shipment they sell out in a few hours. I had to get gas one day before work and it took me over 30mins just to find some. I must have pass 15-20 stations and only 2 of them had gas. The first one had lines that went down the street and the second one (that I stopped at) had 3 cars deep at every pump. Last night heading home again I only saw 3 stations in a 35 mile trip that had gas and the lines getting in were at least 15 cars down the road not to mention all the cars in the lot. They tell us there is not a shortage in GA but until I can stop at any station and fill my tank there is something wrong with the supply.

Is any one else having problems getting gas? Oh and even thought gas prices have gone down if you find it you're still paying around $4.10/ gal.
How much are you guys and gals paying?

gas3.jpg

Last edited:
Re: it's been 2 weeks sence Ike

3.29 in Tulsa, about fifty cents higher in Columbus earlier this week.
Posted via Mobile Device

Re: it's been 2 weeks sence Ike

been there done that for iven dennis and katrina biggest reason I am glad I left the south. Good luck bud it should be over soon.

Back