can this be done?

ham4864

Registered
first off hi all.
I am adding a aux fuse panel powered by a relay for my accessories.My question is can i wire a led to come on if any one of the fuses blow. Pics would help a whole lot.

Last edited:
I dont think you can wire to COME on if it blows. BUT you could have a panel of LED for each fuse that the LED is ON untill the fuse blows. NO more good fuse....NO light LED.

You can wire it to come on if the fuse flows, it would take me a while to draw it up. However BigRod1300's suggestion is the easier way to handle it.

Why do you want an inicator light to tell you the fuse it out? IF the fuse is out...the accessory will tell you so???

I've seen fuse blocks with blown fuse indicators. Do a search or call some electrical suppliers. :thumbsup:

I've seen the fuses themselves that light up when they blow. I think I saw them at Wally-World.

only reason i want to do it is to be different than all of my riding buddies.you know how it is.I may do what bigrod1300 said.But thats a lot of wiring.

first off hi all.
I am adding a aux fuse panel powered by a relay for my accessories.My question is can i wire a led to come on if any one of the fuses blow. Pics would help a whole lot.
- acc fuse panel[/url]

Last edited by a moderator:
I would keep it simple, you can wire it but it will take a relay and a little extra wiring.

Back