Cams?

Deuce_C15s

Registered
I'm looking to work on getting a lil more out of Gen I. I'm looking to get some cams for it but don't really no where to start other than just googling cams for Busa. How many of you have added some to yours? What's a good name to start looking at? Also something to keep in mind is that in the future I wanna do a 1441 kit and possibly just a low PSI turbo kit.

I just wish these cams were a little cheaper.I can get a full custom billet cam for one of my car motors cheaper and no cam grinders around here will touch them.I too would like better cams.

Have you actually called/emailed a company to get a price? Most want a core(your old cam). with a core you usually get $$ back when you send them your cam. I got cams for my 600 track bike list was $839 but in the end it cost me $400 because of the core price.

kairles said:
APE has a drop in intake cam for the exhaust side, they also sell a number of web cams.

I actually like Web cams. I've used them in many other applications as in ATVs. I was unaware that they built cams for the Busa. But now the problem is which one do I get!! Lol. There's so many!

Have you or do you know anyone that has done the intake cam swap? How much difference does it make?

Your best bang for the buck is a second intake cam in the exhaust side, and a set of sprockets!

Back