Came across 4 accidents in one day

Burger King

breakin' the law
Donating Member
Registered
Was camping at Kickstand Lodge outside Stecoah. I headed up 28 to the Dragon and came across a Harley rider in the ditch pushing his bike out. The windshield was broken in pieces. There was an sheriff there so I headed on.
When I crossed the bridge to make the run along the lake up to the Dragon there was a crashed Harley, an ambulance with the rider and a cop with a drug dog wandering around as well as what looked like a couple locals directing traffic.

I ran down the Dragon and headed over the Tellico plains to hop on the Cherohala Skyway. While making a run I came across some people standing in one of the curves with a rashed sportbike with a broken windshield. I stopped to make sure everything eas okay. The woman on the bike had lowsided and went under the guardrail (according to her husband) Her Arai helmet was cracked and she was fuzzy about what happened. Some local had stopped by and offered to go get a pickup to haul the bike to where they were staying. Then they were going to take here somewhere to get checked out.

The final wreck was a guy who was cut off by his buddy leaving him with a totaled bike. He seemed to be okay but I never did hear the final report.
Thegap7-1-06004.jpg
(Pic compliments of krazy1 @ GSB)

...ouch...

Seems that area wasn't the best place to be on that day...
sad.gif

Back