dumped in a parking lot

ogre

Call me Liberace!
Registered
slid about 50 feet. gassed it to avoid being backed over by soccer mom in way too large SUV. unfortunately, i was right on a cold metal culvert when i gassed it. immediate tire spin, immediately on the ground. road rash on left leg, smacked head (was wearing helmet, no injury:thumbsup:), cuts and bruises near right kidney, hyperextended lower left leg, bent back toenail on left foot, bruised big toe:banghead: left fairing is toast, stator cover cracked, clutch lever broken, top fairing scratched, frame slider bolt is fubar, and broken windshield. other than that, bike is ok. where's the "i'm crying" smiley?

slid about 50 feet. gassed it to avoid being backed over by soccer mom in way too large SUV. unfortunately, i was right on a cold metal culvert when i gassed it. immediate tire spin, immediately on the ground. road rash on left leg, smacked head (was wearing helmet, no injury:thumbsup:), cuts and bruises near right kidney, hyperextended lower left leg, bent back toenail on left foot, bruised big toe:banghead: left fairing is toast, stator cover cracked, clutch lever broken, top fairing scratched, frame slider bolt is fubar, and broken windshield. other than that, bike is ok. where's the "i'm crying" smiley?

Whoa...that's the most brief report I've seen. Glad you're here to post up about it.

Did the ditz stop to help? Acknowledge the event? Anything?

Insurance?

I dumped in a parking lot once, but it was because East Side Mario's said I had to be a paying customer to use the washroom.

Just kidding!!! :laugh::whistle:

Sorry to hear of your lowside.

cheers
ken

Sorry to hear, hope all works out.

50 foot skid in a parking lot? Wow!

It appears you came out pretty good with only minor injuries. Heal up quickly and get your arse back to that parking lot and practice spinning the tire over that culvert until you can do it without falling down! :beerchug:

How the heck did you screw up your toe and toe nail, were you wearing flip flops or tenny runners? Glad you came out reasonable unbroken, parking lots are a killing field if you are not careful and the question has been asked ...did she stop? Lot of issues with parking lot accidents, it is usually private property so the PD won't take a report.

Glad you're OK--sorry about the bike. I hate parking lots--it seems like all rules of the road go out the window and people just drive crazy. Tell me your soccer mom was on her phone too!:banghead:

Back