CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

DSC00530.jpg

I really got to get some good solo pics, tomorrow gonna take some.

Hey thanks man! And they said it couldn't be done... :rulez:

And I repainted the whole bike with a buddy of mine one month, just to give it a different look. Not bad for $100 and rattle can skills :beerchug:

i think theres not so many people who do that on new bike :)

i dont care which colour is your if you drive like MF

your rear tire looks like singing halleluja :whistle:

good job man

i think theres not so many people who do that on new bike :)

i dont care which colour is your if you drive like MF

your rear tire looks like singing halleluja :whistle:

good job man

hehe, thanks man! :bowdown:
I had a really great friend that taught me everything I know about riding. I hope everyone is having fun on these rockets! :beerchug:

is this paint or just removing the decals....shid looks goooooood!

My tires look like yours from really leaning it down, although I cant wear off the edge of the sidewall on the right because the fairing drags the road. I'm not bragging, just seems strange to see your tires show you that far down, but there's no scratches on your lower fairing. Maybe it's my stock pipes, they drag too, haven't had the money to replace em yet. Did u notice ur fairings on the road with stock exhaust?

My tires look like yours from really leaning it down, although I cant wear off the edge of the sidewall on the right because the fairing drags the road. I'm not bragging, just seems strange to see your tires show you that far down, but there's no scratches on your lower fairing. Maybe it's my stock pipes, they drag too, haven't had the money to replace em yet. Did u notice ur fairings on the road with stock exhaust?

It's more a body positioning issue, your leg should be getting sandwiched between the asphalt and the bike way before your fairing touches. Try leaning your body further off the bike rather than the bike leaning more into the turn than your body

the unsprung weight difference is meaningful. I did the wheels at the same time as the suspension mods and the exhaust which removed significant weight, so the total change was huge vs a stock busa.

i just laid mine down:whistle: and I was wanting to go with the "black out" look as well, jst wondering if thats a DIY or what thanks bro:beerchug:

Back