CALLING THE DARK SIDE: Lets see all your Black GenII's!

My girl:
DSCN0086.jpg

nice, i like the new color scheme with the stickers, but god please lose those massive pipes and tag holder..lol...jk, congrats i like it

nice, i like the new color scheme with the stickers, but god please lose those massive pipes and tag holder..lol...jk, congrats i like it

All in good time my friend. This is the day I got it home from the dealer. I plan on getting the Vance&Hines CS One system and take the fender off as soon as the plates get here. So far all I have done is put on the tour windshield, helibars and HIDs with some carbon fiber trim. After I get it all done I will post up some new pics.

@SHVL ,

Thanks man ,you got some pics of yours on here too ?
About the Tag holder , here in The Netherlands we got many restrictions with law and so this is the best way not to get the cops pulling you off the road everytime.
The holder was custom designed(own creation).

Cheers

Here's mine.... I wish Suzuki didn't use a color changing decal on the side for my color the gold pink combo annoyed me so much it made a new home in a garbage can haha

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1300829318.633741.jpg

are they comfortable at all??? sorry to ask, but i just put on a gel seat, and i really dont like it. sits higher and doesnt feel any more comfy than stock, just looks better

are they comfortable at all??? sorry to ask, but i just put on a gel seat, and i really dont like it. sits higher and doesnt feel any more comfy than stock, just looks better

It's a preference, personally I hate the New Image(some people love them, but that's just me) because you can't slide back in them. They feel very cramped and make it hard to slide side to side for kneedragging. I had the Gel seat too, and I didn't like it either. It was hot, hard, and never broke in.
I've had Corbins on other bikes and love the one I have on my gen2. They take a long time to break in, but they mold to fit you great. They will also make them different thickness, materials, and patterns, not all the options are on their website, you have to call.
I've also been looking at the Saddlemen, as great as the Corbin is, the center groove in the Saddlemen looks like it would be even more comfortable. Check it out.

Search Results : Saddlemen Motorcycle Seats, Luggage and Accessories, Saddlemen motorcycle seats, luggage and accessories.

I REALLY miss my black '06(stolen), mainly for cruising...I stepped my game up and wanted to go faster so I opted for the WHITE(white=faster) GENII!!!

take it from a previous dark rider, white is better..especially in FL! LOL sorry I had to color war a tad.

On a serious note though, going from black to white here in super sunny FL I notice a big difference as a rider...especially during bike week on the strip.

Back