Calling out of all the hayabusa brothers around the MID TN area

Slobusa

Registered
My brother and me would like to meet up with other Hayabusa Brothers
We are in Murfreesboro a city outside Nashville ( 30 miles)
Near sloans :)
We could meet up somewhere here or in Nashville and cruise to Chattanooga , ChattanoogaBusa could b nice enough to meet up with us there and show us Around :)

Who's Game ??

Sounds good! On a weekend, I hope...? When did you have in mind?

I'm up in clarksville, 45 miles north of nashville. I'm up for a meet up sometime just figure out when and where. ??? Just not fo rthe next few days as I have the Gen 1 torn down for a couple add ons and getting ready to tear down the Gen 2 for a new clutch. I could ride something else but I guess since it's a busa brother meet-up I should be on a busa :whistle:

Let's give it sometime so we can get more Busa brothers to see this thread then we will decide which Saturday

Let me know when. If I am off from playing soldier up in Clarksville will put put down for the ride. Wish I would of knew when I came down to Poppa Clutch bike night at Coconut Bay.

I lived in Springfield and Goodletsville for a while. My sister lives in Portland now. I miss some of those roads...

Guys my brother owns a few mexican restaurants around the Chattanooga area,
We could ride up there to any of them and eat some good food and he'll give us a discount :)

Back