Southeast TN, Northwest GA, Norteast AL

Rayabusa0818

Never Forgotten
The weatherman says Monday, December 31, is going to beautiful so I am thingking about going for a ride. Georgia_busa05 and some others (George, Wes, Lauren, and Brian)are going to ride with me. We are going to meet at McDonalds in Trenton GA about 10:00 A.M. Head up Sand Mountain toward Alabama..the Highway becomes AL 71 at the state line. Follow AL 71 to Sewanee TN. (The highway becomes TN 56 at the state line.) We will return to the Chattanooga area on TN 156.

Reply here or meet us at McDonalds if you would like to join us.

Here are a couple of pictures from the last time I took this route...

My brother on his Honda Shadow on Hiway 56...

P1030064.JPG

Guys enjoy and be careful looks to be a great day for riding
would love to make the trip up but my starter is out and so
is my money
bowdown.gif

38 degrees in the morning at 9 am. I may be wearing the Browning insulated gortex bibs over my leather. Wonder if I could strap on the 300 mag just in case I see some deer.
laugh.gif

I will probably need to thaw out a little when we get to McDonalds at 10. Hope thats OK. Wes and Ronnie will be coming over the mountain from Layfayette and George, Brian and I will come the interstate. Brians dad is in the hospital so he may not get to come, he is going to call me in the morning at 8 am from work. Sounds like its going to be a nice sunny day.

I will probably need to thaw out a little when we get to McDonalds at 10. Hope thats OK. Wes and Ronnie will be coming over the mountain from Layfayette and George, Brian and I will come the interstate. Brians dad is in the hospital so he may not get to come, he is going to call me in the morning at 8 am from work. Sounds like its going to be a nice sunny day.
It's all good...I hope Brian's dad is OK.

Back