9 November 08 TN ride

skydivr

Jumps from perfectly good Airplanes
Donating Member
So, I got an invite yesterday while at the dealership (service issue) to go on a ride today.

from:36.50115,-87.372465 to:N Main St/TN-48 to:Blue Springs Hollow Rd to:piney River Rd to:centerville, tn to:Buckner Ridge Rd to:N Main St/TN-48 to:Spring St/TN-49 to:ashland city, tn to:TN-12 to:Ashland City Rd/TN-12 - Google Maps

No other Busa's so I had to represent.

A cold front came in overnight - while the sun was supposed to come out and get to 50, it never did, stayed cloudy and don't think it broke 45. I was COLD. Met near dealer at 9:30, rode to another spot picked up a few more bikes, and we rode from Clarksville down to Dickson, TN where we ate at the local Shoney's (love the breakfast bar!). Then we rode on down HWY 48 to Centerville (a few nice twistys, if you could get clear of the church traffic); back up to Charlotte; 49 to Ashland City where I slipped out and rode home...just in time to see the Titans go 9-0 Baby!

Here's a few pics not much to brag about but a decent ride when the sportbikes (about 4 of us) broke out. Total ride only about 130 miles but my fingers were froze! There was one chick riding a Harley I don't know how she handled it.

IMG_1145_Medium.jpg

IMG_1146_Medium.jpg

IMG_1147_Medium.jpg

IMG_1148_Medium.jpg

IMG_1149_Medium.jpg

IMG_1150_Medium.jpg

IMG_1151_Medium.jpg

Very nice! Glad you went and endured the cold! That's the way it's done!!!

:beerchug:

Better than riding alone! Go alot of ooos and ahhs

Back