calling out nightflight

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so you drive down there and he don't show .
you can have my fifty to help get back !
Are we racing or not ?

Ok so you drive down there and he don't show .
you can have my fifty to help get back !
Are we racing or not ?

my hundy still stands.

you must own the bike to race it. some would think that would common sense in a call out but never know.

I cant take any more:rofl: night flight you win:rofl:Tell everyone you bet me:rofl: News flash, night flight takes out dragon in gruge race:cheerleader:

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The guy call;s me out but then makes totall 1 sided deal all in his favor.:rofl::rofl:

YOUR A JOKE+ALL TALK :rofl::rofl: Your a nobody why would I say that?
YOU BETTER STICK TO BRAGGING ON CHAT BOARDS

Last edited:
:rofl::rofl::rofl: The guy call;s me out but then makes totall 1 sided deal all in his favor.:rofl::rofl:

YOUR A JOKE+ALL TALK :rofl::rofl: Your a nobody why would I say that?
YOU BETTER STICK TO BRAGGING ON CHAT BOARDS

How was it in his favor?

You were going to be there anyhow.
He was willing to pay you win or lose.

I am not sure I see what part was one sided all in his favor ???

I will be there when theres a few grand up+ I will be focused on winning it
if (he) whoever the guy is wants some me all he has do is come up + say something 2 me.
IM NOT PULLING MY TRAILER 2 STATES AWAY ON NO WILD GOOSE CHASE.
The main reason i will be going is pick up some big bucks.
Why cant he come here? LITTLE DIFFRENT IN PERSON THAN ON LINE :rolleyes2:

If there having big $$$ race with racers from several states they might not hold up the race even for MR BIG TIME DRAGON

Last edited:
lol this thread is funny. It is like a .Org soap opera!

I dont know either of you, but NightFlight, why not race him? You talk so much (from what I've read so far), that you should be able to back your words up, right? And if you are in the area ANYWAY, there is no reason to not race him. PLUS, he offered half the traveling cost, win or lose. Thats free money. The only effort you have to do is one race. You will already be in the area...

And dragon, if I were you, I would take Brown's offer. Go and stay at his place, race NightFlight at his own track. If he isnt man enough to step up, bring it to him.

Now Mr.Brown, I am thinking about calling you out,at least I know you"ll race me:rofl:
No call out needed, we can make it happen my friend! Though I must warn you ahead of time I am in the middle of making some fairly major changes to my pile of junk, it should go a little faster than the 6.20's I ran last year. Regardless we will get together and have some fun....
Smack talk is part of drag racing, it's always in fun. Shouldn't get personal unless there is really some animosity between competitors.:thumbsup:

No call out needed, we can make it happen my friend! Though I must warn you ahead of time I am in the middle of making some fairly major changes to my pile of junk, it should go a little faster than the 6.20's I ran last year. Regardless we will get together and have some fun....
Smack talk is part of drag racing, it's always in fun. Shouldn't get personal unless there is really some animosity between competitors.:thumbsup:

Not to thread jack (however many are probably hoping it gets jacked), but what are you doing to it? If it's a secret shoot me a PM and I'll keep it on the DL. :laugh: Love to hear about the new builds.

Not to thread jack (however many are probably hoping it gets jacked), but what are you doing to it? If it's a secret shoot me a PM and I'll keep it on the DL. :laugh: Love to hear about the new builds.
I will start a thread about it when it's done, I've been taking pics....

I knew you"d be ready to race,are we talking teens or 5"s I"ve all ready mached last years 6.20"s and that was bogging out the hole bad. I"m hoping for low teens:thumbsup:

OK, here"s the deal. I started this thread let this be the end of it.Billy aint gona race nobody heads up. As for you guys saying this thread makes you want to puke and you mods giving warnings, I dont know whens the last time you went to a drag strip but smack talk is a huge part of the sport. EVER BEEN TO A GRUGE RACE?:poke: NIGHT FLIGHT is only one calling names:poke: He called me boy and a nobody, big woop! Its called smack talk! Its what goes on a drag races. Lighten up for Pete"s sake:whistle: Dont worry night flight I wont call you out any more, Now Mr.Brown, I am thinking about calling you out,at least I know you"ll race me:rofl:

I completely understand what "Smack Talk" is. Anyone into ANY type of competition has engaged in it. It's used to intimidate your opponent before the actual competion. But this is the internet and you're not at the track or on the playground readying to settle the matter. It's all talk. We discourage disrespectful conversation on the .Org to keep the drama to a minimum. You have called him out. He either accepts or he doesn't. So far it looks like he is not accepting. Nothing more to say here until you two actually race.

I did not mention who was calling who names or disrespecting, just that it wont be tolerated. I'm impartial in my moderation of all posts.

If anyone has a problem with the way this thread or any other is being moderated, you can email Captain with your concerns.

I completely understand what "Smack Talk" is. Anyone into ANY type of competition has engaged in it. It's used to intimidate your opponent before the actual competion. But this is the internet and you're not at the track or on the playground readying to settle the matter. It's all talk. We discourage disrespectful conversation on the .Org to keep the drama to a minimum. You have called him out. He either accepts or he doesn't. So far it looks like he is not accepting. Nothing more to say here until you two actually race.

I did not mention who was calling who names or disrespecting, just that it wont be tolerated. I'm impartial in my moderation of all posts.

If anyone has a problem with the way this thread or any other is being moderated, you can email Captain with your concerns.
Dang Ace...stop being such a jerk......:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back