If your in or around the midwest, check it out.

rgd808

Registered
From Minneapolis to Kansas City .... Omaha to Chicago ... St.Louis, Indy, or ????

Eddyville Raceway Park... The nicest 1/8th mile on the planet!!!!

Sunday... Sunday... Sunday
Street E.T. entry$50. -- $500.win / $200.R-up
Dragbike Gambler entry$50. -- 100% payout less buyback money
6.10 Index entry$50. -- $500.win / $200.R-up Pro-Tree Heads-up racing!
5.80 Index entry$50. -- $500.win / $200.R-up any bike can enter this class

Pit bike racing -- scooters, 4-wheelers, golf carts, dirt bikes etc...

Test and Tune $25. as many passes as you can get in!

If you get eliminated from competition you can move to the test-n-tune lane and run for the rest of the day without paying any extra.

There is also Midnight madness with a fast 4 Streetbike competition friday 6-15 $0entry / $100win and a Dragbike and a Streetbike gambler race saturday 6-16 so come early and make a weekend of it. FREE CAMPING !!!!

3 Days to race your bike and 9 classes throughout the weekend insures there is something for everyone on 2 wheels.

Check Eddyville Raceway Park : Home for details and rules. or feel free to call me with questions. Bob Dougherty 515-419-1209

Hope to see ya there :)

This really is a nice track. I called today and they say the gates open at 9 on Sunday. This series has everything in place to be one of the best out there, just needs racers to make it happen. Thanks for setting all this up Bob!

All depending on weather. Brent had shoulder surgery again so he won't be racing. We need to fix Elvis' bike tonight, don't know why it isn't running right. Ondre is thinking about it so hopefully he doesn't smoke a clutch on Friday or something.

Here is the results from our Eddyville Raceway Midwest Motorcycle Series.

5.80 Index
#1 Qualifier Mike Hood with an E.T. of --> 5.804 @ 123.49mph

Reaction time Elapsed Time MPH
Winner Bob Dougherty .0199 5.831 126.12
RunnerUp Thomas Cole .0218 5.862 109.14

6.10 Index
#1 Qualifier B. Anderson with an E.T. of --> 6.105 @ 116.46mph

Reaction time Elapsed Time MPH
Winner Scott Parker .0430 6.062 111.91
RunnerUp Bob Dougherty .0459 6.058 117.92

Street E.T
Dial-In Reaction time Elapsed Time MPH
Winner Josh DeMoss 7.32 .0302 7.338 92.78
RunnerUp J. Christensen 6.76 .0408 6.831 102.67

PitBike
Winner Josh Demoss
RunnerUP Bob Dougherty

It was a great day for racing with a good turnout of bikes, if you missed it our next events are
July 29th, August 25th and Sept. 30th.

We would like to permanately add a Probike E.T , Probike Gambler or a quicker Index class to have more than one class for
the Dragbikes/Barbikes to race in. Racer feedback and help is requested from anyone interested in additional classes.
Please contact Track Owner/Mgr. Gerald Kramer at manager@eddyvilleraceway.com

Congrats on the win Bob! I thought you couldn't go that fast? It was a great time, nice track like you pointed out. You've got everything you need for a successful series. Hopefully word gets around and even more bikes come to the next races.

thanks Dennis, she's been 5.70's on a perfect pass, it just took a few passes for me to get it there :)

Back