California Highway Patrol !!!

Bosshound

Donating Member
Registered
They are Now Driving WHITE Dodge Chargers :wtf:

I Zoomed to Work on Bass Lake road today. He Pulled up behind me and that Little Voice said "Chill Out".

He Followed me almost till I got to Work. Then Looked at me and Pointed his Finger and Drove Off :moon:

That was A Close One :please:

Fully WHITE with only the CHP Logo on the Doors..............First One I have ever Seen

No logo's on our troopers chargers here no lights on the roof. When you pass one is when you find out :laugh: They have more unmarked chargers than marked ones

I seen some in the last couple months. The one I like most was the CHP Volvo.... YES a VOLVO.

I am very very sneaky, sir.

3652104_std.jpg

Here they have white ones, gray ones and black ones, not to mention the unmarked suvs, tahoes, excursions ect... Well you get the picture...Be careful in Alabama...

I have seen an SS camaro here. I don't remember if It was DPS or local though. It was black.

:poke: I had about 3-4 of them fellows behind me last summer here in indiana, eventually they where not behind me anymore:laugh: think it was at about 135:whistle: but let me tell ya those new LED emergency lights are very distracting in your rear view mirrors:moon:

Black and white cars are a comforting thing for some people but there are more out there than that...det / other guys cars tend to blend in...aside for little leds up by the rear view mirror (sized like dominos) it is hard to tell...plain clothes people. They can alter the stock lights, so no need for the light bar. Try to be safe.

Can't remember if it was georgia or florida but they had an unmarked or barely marked g35 sedan cruiser.
Posted via Mobile Device

They use confiscated drug bust vehicles here. If the wheels fit the criteria. Local city cops had a vette painted like a black and white.

Had them here for quite some time...

I've also seen a black F150 truck with a chrome tool box in the back pull someone over with red and blue light tuck up in the visor where they could not be seen unless they are turned on.

Nevada HP had them since 2007, they are painted the dark blue. I see the CHP here at stateline everyday, so I have to avoid CHP and NHP.

I saw a Doge mini van here a few months ago, all white, no graphics... multi lights were flashing in the headlights, rear window and tailights. I think it was DUI enforcement or maybe imigration.

Back