CA, AZ

... good 4 u.
tounge.gif

I've just got settled in San Diego and wanted to go for a nice ride; however, I'm not to familiar with the area.  My main experience in the area has been the hell of I-5 in my Explorer. Can anyone give some suggestions for a good "stress-free" round-robin trip?  I'm looking at a couple of hours total.

Thanks,
Lovey

I've just got settled in San Diego and wanted to go for a nice ride; however, I'm not to familiar with the area.  My main experience in the area has been the hell of I-5 in my Explorer.  Can anyone give some suggestions for a good "stress-free" round-robin trip?  I'm looking at a couple of hours total.

Thanks,
Lovey
Welcome aboard, you might wanna check with Lamb Busa Or Devil Dog, they're the regional General's in the Diego area
wink.gif

I'm on Vacation next week! 10/16 to 10/24. I'm planning on riding as much as possible since the weather is supposed to be good.

Charles, maybe we could get a ride in on your day off in the middle of the week.

Hey guys! I just moved from the Boston area. I'm in Carlsbad no. Anyone around this area?

Hit me up with a PM if so.

-Criss

Will be in Bakersfield first week of the year (07), willing to ride anytime, anyplace week after that. Have to spend time with family first

hey everyone.. im in the escondido to temecula area... so if anyone wants to ride... let me know!!! THANKS HUY

I'm just North or Temecula in Lake Elsinore.... About 10 minutes away

You here for good or just on vacation?

Back