CA, AZ

Devil Dog

Donating Member
Registered
SoCal riders...anytakers? A friend and I are headed to Palomar Mtn this weekend. Come join us. Easy riding, no hardcore stuff as I will have my 12 y/o son with me.

Fridays are great cause everyone is at work, and Sundays are awesome to see all the people and really fast bikes.

Sorry, but I work both days
sad.gif

Was talking to BA BUSA yesterday.

I Have an urge and a need to ride down south next weekend

Probably leaving my area around noon on the 19th

Hopefully BA Busa can leave his area in the morning sometime, get to my place around noon and then we will head south

So the initial people I am thinking about trying to hook up with down there are:

Charles
Julie
Nelson
WAG
NAN
Devil Dog (yeah DD bring your Miramar sitting rear end up
smile.gif
)

(did I miss anyone? )

And then anyone else down in that area that wishes to go. Lets try to get a big gathering and as many Busa's as possible.

I have never been on Palomar. Want to check that out if possible.

Comments? suggestions?

SO SOUND OFF LIKE YA GOT A PAIR!!!

Email me if you are interested in going whomever you are.

Add a cell phone number or contact number if you can.

email address is ron@rbrooks.net

<!--EDIT|thrasherfox
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123864806 -->

I get treated so bad round' here.......
mad.gif

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123869364 -->

I'm in.  I just have to remember to reschedule my Sat. a.m. teaching appointment.

I like Palomar; probably one of the best roads down here.  Lotsa cops patrolling it these days, however.

Still, it's a great road.

--Wag-

P.S. You guys have a place to stay while you're here.

<!--EDIT|Wag
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123874597 -->

I'm in. I just have to remember to reschedule my Sat. a.m. teaching appointment.

I like Palomar; probably one of the best roads down here. Lotsa cops patrolling it these days, however.

Still, it's a great road.

--Wag-

P.S. You guys have a place to stay while you're here.
Cool. thanks Wag. will probably take you up on that if ya dont mind
smile.gif

Palomar..??  Where is that?  How about Angeles Crest Hwy.. thats always a fun road...
Palomar is just 30 minutes North of San Diego.....awesome ride.  Riders come from all over the country for this stretch!  Police have a very tight grip on it presently because so many idiots. (meaning sportbikers).....

<!--EDIT|Devil Dog
Reason for Edit: None given...|1123882064 -->

Man...I just got to work.....I got duty the 20th. 24 hour post.
mad.gif
Well trade with someone!!!!

O800 Sat to 0800 Sun?
Yeah.....All day Sat till 0800 Sunday morning. Can't trade unless life or death situation. SgtMaj gets torqued over that issue. You leaving Sunday?
Yeah. not totally sure of the schedule, but figuring ride down Friday night.

Get up and ride all day Saturday. Get some sleep and head back Sunday morning.

Sucks you have duty..

I would try to pull some strings, but I aint taking on a SgtMaj lol

Man...I just got to work.....I got duty the 20th.  24 hour post.
mad.gif

O800 Sat to 0800 Sun?
Yeah.....All day Sat till 0800 Sunday morning.  Can't trade unless life or death situation.  SgtMaj gets torqued over that issue.  You leaving Sunday?

Sucks you have duty..

Maybe Sunday morning....I'll fly up there and at least say Hi....But you're probably leaving early to get a good head start? I'm ticked off now!

Man...I just got to work.....I got duty the 20th. 24 hour post.
mad.gif

O800 Sat to 0800 Sun?
Yeah.....All day Sat till 0800 Sunday morning. Can't trade unless life or death situation. SgtMaj gets torqued over that issue. You leaving Sunday?

Sucks you have duty..

Maybe Sunday morning....I'll fly up there and at least say Hi....But you're probably leaving early to get a good head start? I'm ticked off now!
If you feel like riding up somewhere after a 24 hour watch, we can probably meet for lunch somwhere.

I dont think Rich ever works so I think he is open. He just gets his pay checks mailed to him
poke.gif

And my family is going to be gone so I dont have to be back real early. I dont know the area so I dont know where would be a good meeting place. Maybe Riverside?

Anyone? anyone?

Wag? Nan? Charles? Rich? Julies? Nelson?
everyone feel like mayking a run Sunday morning to Riverside and meeting devil Dog for lunch?

I think Riverside is waht an hour from Miramar? and probably about an hour from L.A.

On the other hand, if Palomar is 30 minutes from San Diego. Maybe we could ride Angeles Crest on Saturday and then go down to Palomar on Sunday and pick Devil Dog up after he gets off watch and ride Palomar on Sunday?

How does that sound to everyone?

Back