C14 and Bird side by side comparison

c10

Registered
1541215511893.png
1541215511893.png

Looking through photos I have saved found this , and thought a few C14 riders here might like this for comparison .

My garage will look like that soon :thumbsup:!!! My v35s and racks were delivered today, so I’ll be putting it together when I make it back to Florida.
Kool deal :) fyi I just got back home from a out of town job so I'll mail that little something off to you this weekend . I think you will like it .

Kool deal :) fyi I just got back home from a out of town job so I'll mail that little something off to you this weekend . I think you will like it .
:thumbsup: thanks for always keeping me in mind!

Red looks like me schooling ZX14 guys 4 years ago @ track on my bagless FJR1300 running 10.29's The heft of the FJR/ C14 with their longer wheelbase make them quiet quick out of the gate on unsuspecting opponents.
They both fall off up at the big end / were the Bird or ZX14 start reeling in the mph . I ran 10.29 at 128 mph while a lazy 11.21 pass ( only pass ) on my bird last year was @141 mph trap speed

Red looks like me schooling
ZX14 guys 4 years ago @ track
on my bagless FJR1300 running 10.29's

The heft of the FJR/ C14 with their longer wheelbase
make them quiet quick out of the gate on unsuspecting opponents .

They both fall off up at the big end / were the Bird or ZX14 start reeling in the mph .

I ran 10.29 at 128 mph while a lazy 11.21 pass ( only pass )
on my bird last year was @141 mph trap speed .

Red it Is too bad
we did not film our street race
at that place you took me too .

It was fun ,
and a checkbox
to say hey I illegal
street raced
in California with Red .

;)

" If they had a race track ~ you know people would go to the race tracks ~ instead of coming out here "

Street race on the same road #StreetOutlaws race on ~ go to the 1:58 mark when I asked for a legal race track *

Last edited:
What a grand ride plan , to have 2 such beauties to ride and enjoy !!
You are the man Sandow !!:super::beerchug:

I had other bikes before
.Started out with a 650 after i got my license. (Iam 6.3 and a big guy) after that a few kilo bikes (suzi,kawa, and MV agusta...) I never liked these "thin" bikes. So I got my first gen1 busa, few years later my first K8. I heard about the zx14 and drove it for a test ride. I liked it so much that I wanted one. I got a good deal on one just to have it! And recently I got me another K8 which is my current mainbike.

I dont think i can ever go back under 1300cc....!

they are my two beauties!!!!!!:beerchug:
Lol you can have 2 groups of friends. The zx14 group who turn their noses up at the Busa and then the Busa group that turns their noses up at the zx14 bunch.

It’s funny when I see a zx14 my brain automatically changes to “time to show this sucker who is boss”

Guess it is just my undying devotion to Suzuki.
I gotta ask Sandow what one do you ride more??

I had other bikes before
.Started out with a 650 after i got my license. (Iam 6.3 and a big guy) after that a few kilo bikes (suzi,kawa, and MV agusta...) I never liked these "thin" bikes. So I got my first gen1 busa, few years later my first K8. I heard about the zx14 and drove it for a test ride. I liked it so much that I wanted one. I got a good deal on one just to have it! And recently I got me another K8 which is my current mainbike.

I dont think i can ever go back under 1300cc....!
Thank god u am not alone. My k6 600 I HATED! From the minute I pulled out of the dealer parking lot. The “thinness” Of it was in my mind equivalent to zipping around on a thong especially because all it ever did was make my pants ride up like no tomorrow.

Lol you can have 2 groups of friends. The zx14 group who turn their noses up at the Busa and then the Busa group that turns their noses up at the zx14 bunch.

It’s funny when I see a zx14 my brain automatically changes to “time to show this sucker who is boss”

Guess it is just my undying devotion to Suzuki.
I gotta ask Sandow what one do you ride more??

I think and feel the same to be honest! Its this rival thing...!
I was in a ZX 14 forum and let me tell you. Those guys were so hostile and negative towards the busa. It was crazy. I left there...

Usually I ride the Zx 14 for about 3months and ride the busa 6 months a year. The busa is by far the main bike. The zx is great and I love her...but the engine is not as near as smooth as the busa. especially until 6-7 000 rpm its kinda weak compared to the busa - but at around 9000 she comes so hard that even with my size I have trouble in keeping the front wheel on the road. Its fun but like i said...not as smooth!

Back