Bypass tipover switch??????????

Money Mike,

You have the same problem that I did it sounds like.... If your tip over switch was just dangling down by the wires (mine was just flopping around by the wires around the shock) your BRACKET that holds the sensor in place just broke like mine did.....

DANIEL (Golden Child)--- remember I spoke to you about getting a replacement sensor here a couple months backand you are the one who told me about the brackets sometimes breaking and sure enough mine was broken..... mine had developed a crack from vibration that just finally cracked all the way through eventually.... I just re- riveted it back together and have been good-to-go ever since:thumbsup:

You will have to replace that bracket and sensor if you want to eventually fix it right...Daniel (GoldenChild) had the sensors for a good price so hit him up if you need one...As far as fixing the bracket, I had all the tooling to fix my own but if you don't just get a Mechanic to rivet you a small plate on it to put the pieces back together or have them fabricate a new bracket... very simple to bend up a new bracket also...Hope this helps bro..:beerchug:

Money Mike,

You have the same problem that I did it sounds like.... If your tip over switch was just dangling down by the wires (mine was just flopping around by the wires around the shock) your BRACKET that holds the sensor in place just broke like mine did.....

DANIEL (Golden Child)--- remember I spoke to you about getting a replacement sensor here a couple months backand you are the one who told me about the brackets sometimes breaking and sure enough mine was broken..... mine had developed a crack from vibration that just finally cracked all the way through eventually.... I just re- riveted it back together and have been good-to-go ever since:thumbsup:

You will have to replace that bracket and sensor if you want to eventually fix it right...Daniel (GoldenChild) had the sensors for a good price so hit him up if you need one...As far as fixing the bracket, I had all the tooling to fix my own but if you don't just get a Mechanic to rivet you a small plate on it to put the pieces back together or have them fabricate a new bracket... very simple to bend up a new bracket also...Hope this helps bro..:beerchug:

:thumbsup:

Back