Buying 2008 Hayabusa advice

bigjack7679

Registered
Hi Everybody

I Have been reading info about the busa on this forum for the past month. I finally joined tonight since im ready to buy one this week. The bike is the 2008 model and it has 7400 miles on it. It is in perfect shape from what i can see.

Im buying it from a yamaha dealership, ironic right lol. They inherited the bike form one of the owners other stores once it closed down. They dont have a history on the previous owner but do know it was serviced regularly and has pasted there inspection. I also have an 30 day warranty.

The bike is priced at $8300. i have gotten them to come down to $7900. What do you all think about this price?

I attached some pics. Hope i did it right. Thanks in advance for the advice :thumbsup:

hayabusa.jpeg

hayabusa tac.jpeg

hayabusa side.jpeg

hayabusa side 2.jpeg

hayabusa front.jpeg

hayabusa back.jpeg

I think they still need to make some $$, but you did alright. Now you have a clean canvas for whatever you choose. Nice ride man. Really cool.

Nice bike and if your happy with the deal...its all good:thumbsup:

:welcome:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

I think they still need to make some $$, but you did alright. Now you have a clean canvas for whatever you choose. Nice ride man. Really cool.

Thanks
I'm try to get them down a little lower because taxes drive it back up to $8555, that Uncle Sam Don't play

Nice bike and if your happy with the deal...its all good:thumbsup:

:welcome:

From my dunce stool :cookoo:

Thanks
I'm happy with it. Just trying to see whats a good price range from experienced Hayabusa riders. It doest come with the cowl either, so i will have to buy one

That's too much for a blue one. If it were black it would be worth more, but white and blue were the slower ones, so I'd feel like you can do better... :poke:

Stop talking about it and go buy it!!:laugh:

That's too much for a blue one. If it were black it would be worth more, but white and blue were the slower ones, so I'd feel like you can do better... :poke:

Stop talking about it and go buy it!!:laugh:

lol, hopefully it wil be mines by Thursday. The insurance quotes i was getting at first was 250plus a month. But state fare gave be a great quote at 113 a month so we got action. Plus im going to baby it, just want to feel a little air. So blue is good for me:beerchug:

I paid $8300 for my 09 2 years ago: 1-owner with about 3K miles and it came with goodies (Yosh R-77 Carbon slip-ons, PC V, Suz gel seat, ZG touring screen and more). See if you can bring the price down a bit more (maybe $8K OTD) with a free helmet/jacket. Best of luck.
P.S. I have a spare seat cowl (same color as your bike) and will work out a deal for ya

I paid $8300 for my 09 2 years ago: 1-owner with about 3K miles and it came with goodies (Yosh R-77 Carbon slip-ons, PC V, Suz gel seat, ZG touring screen and more). See if you can bring the price down a bit more. Best of luck.
P.S. I have a spare seat cowl (same color as your bike) and will work out a deal for ya

Thanks for the insight. Im going to shot for 7500 before taxes. And i will send you a pm when im ready to buy it

I seen this posting. its a great looking bike. Im in the dallas texas area and the bike is in Florida. i will ask about shipping details. any big differences from the 08 to 09 model

only colors/graphics are different in the 08-12 years. If you are up to it, the best way to take ownership of your first Busa is a ROAD TRIP:cheerleader:
P.S. I had a bike shipped from PA to CA for around $500 back in 09.

only colors/graphics are different in the 08-12 years. If you are up to it, the best way to take ownership of your first Busa is a ROAD TRIP:cheerleader:
P.S. I had a bike shipped from PA to CA for around $500 back in 09.

I would if work and the woman that wears the pants permitted. More so the woman. :please: it didn't go over smoothly that im getting one and if i spent a whole weekend to go get it she would .....lets not go there

but 500 Doesn't sound to bad for shipping

Fly to Fl and pick up that '09. If you've settled on the '08 I'd at the very least have them throw in the hump. It won't cost them much. I'm glad I live in SC where the tax limit on a vehicle sale is $300.

Fly to Fl and pick up that '09. If you've settled on the '08 I'd at the very least have them throw in the hump. It won't cost them much. I'm glad I live in SC where the tax limit on a vehicle sale is $300.

OK Kool. If i can get them down to 7500, i can deal with not having the hump for a while

Back