Buying a used Hayabusa

757 Capt

Registered
Hi Everyone this my first post so be nice. I have been riding 30yrs, have a 1500LC , Volusia, and a Honda CB650 I am looking for a used Hayabusa. They are soooo nice. I am new to sportbikes and trying to learn what to do before I buy one. When I search in the trader there are some of the 2000 and 2001 models for $3,000.00 to $5,000.00, but most of the bikes are $7,000.00 to $9,000.00. What gives? The lower priced bikes have low miles and never dropped, any reason why they are so cheap? Or is this normal. Thanks in advance to all for the advice.

Greg

There are many scammers out there. Don't be fooled. Unless you see ride and check a lower priced Busa pass it on. a 99' in good condition still goe's for about 4,500-6,500 hundred bucks if not more depending on mods. Great choice btw.

Welcome to the board 757 Capt.  Be careful out there when buying used.  Just like grabntwist mentioned, there are a lot of scammers out there. When you do get one, there's no letting go!!!  There addictive.  
biggrin.gif

If your still thinking about buying one...I thought about selling mines...never dropped, garaged kept, no stuntin', adult owned. Its got 17000 mi. stock. new chain, new tires front and rear, asking $8200. send e-mail for pics. '02 blk/blu

Back