Buy gen3 or gen2?

If a pro was on a 400, they could give a Hayabusa a good run in most if not all conditions....professional riders are on an entirely different level than we mere mortals...

I did a couple race schools and raced superbike and in my best years I was nowhere close to the professionals.
Very well said. ... and it is true in case of almost if not all professions. Just people... are people. They overuse the comparison as such, and generally terms like me and you, us and them...So all in all I love the gen 3. :D

Very well said. ... and it is true in case of almost if not all professions. Just people... are people. They overuse the comparison as such, and generally terms like me and you, us and them...So all in all I love the gen 3. :D
......and so you should, the Gen 3 is not only a Hayabusa but a good looking one at that....

Hp numbers aren't the only thing that matters I reckon....

cars rides GIF

View attachment 1681687
Yes, everyone has all but forgotten the ZX14R these days.....

It's still the hyperbike king seeing as it is still listed on the Kawasaki lineup.......for now.....

If a pro was on a 400, they could give a Hayabusa a good run in most if not all conditions....professional riders are on an entirely different level than we mere mortals...

I did a couple race schools and raced superbike and in my best years I was nowhere close to the professionals.

I can speak to that from a couple seasons of 250 B class Motocross
(late 90's, 2-strokes)
B class is trying to get an A class Pro card...and it was a little harder than I had hoped, lol
I would run an open class occasionally also, which had the 40+ A class guys in it...who still beat my 18-20 year old self... badly.
I eventually realized that I enjoyed walking, and much better than chasing death, lol, as my best days I still couldn't beat those guys...the same A class pros that couldn't win a heat race into a Pro main event, or if they did, they were back of the pack.
It is pretty amazing to experience skill well beyond your own, and first hand.
It's humbling...and a life saver when you're young and 'invincible'.
From there, I figured I'de just stay on the street, and enjoy hooning without flying through the air...at least not as high...and it's added decades to my life!
lmao

I can speak to that from a couple seasons of 250 B class Motocross
(late 90's, 2-strokes)
B class is trying to get an A class Pro card...and it was a little harder than I had hoped, lol
I would run an open class occasionally also, which had the 40+ A class guys in it...who still beat my 18-20 year old self... badly.
I eventually realized that I enjoyed walking, and much better than chasing death, lol, as my best days I still couldn't beat those guys...the same A class pros that couldn't win a heat race into a Pro main event, or if they did, they were back of the pack.
It is pretty amazing to experience skill well beyond your own, and first hand.
It's humbling...and a life saver when you're young and 'invincible'.
From there, I figured I'de just stay on the street, and enjoy hooning without flying through the air...at least not as high...and it's added decades to my life!
lmao
I agree, it's like watching a pro athlete against regular people....especially in ice hockey...

I don't play but we had a friendly game officers vs NCOs and they had an ex semi professional player who played in NHL farm teams as well as university hockey and he beat our team up badly all by himself.....

The next game we had against them, we picked up a couple reservists who were currently playing for an NHL farm team and had 4-5 NHL games each under their belt....of course we didn't let on the officer team we had these two guys and put them both on against their ringer.....

He was more than humbled when he came off the ice, these guys took him to school....they were younger, faster and still playing at that level....

They could sure play hockey.....

Of course one time we brought out some Olympic athletes to play with us for a couple days in the field at the kill houses (and other such fun places) and they looked like they got run over by a truck when we were done with them....

I agree, it's like watching a pro athlete against regular people....especially in ice hockey...

I don't play but we had a friendly game officers vs NCOs and they had an ex semi professional player who played in NHL farm teams as well as university hockey and he beat our team up badly all by himself.....

The next game we had against them, we picked up a couple reservists who were currently playing for an NHL farm team and had 4-5 NHL games each under their belt....of course we didn't let on the officer team we had these two guys and put them both on against their ringer.....

He was more than humbled when he came off the ice, these guys took him to school....they were younger, faster and still playing at that level....

They could sure play hockey.....

Of course one time we brought out some Olympic athletes to play with us for a couple days in the field at the kill houses (and other such fun places) and they looked like they got run over by a truck when we were done with them....

lol
Yeah, it really is amazing the abilities that some people have, and at levels that need to be seen or experienced, to really comprehend, and that it isn't just above average, it's way above.
I think not putting limitations on our individual lives is the right outlook, as it will allow the best in ourselves to come out, often times more than we expected we were capable off...at least of the ones that will push to new levels, and be in awe of what some people can actually do.
To everyone else...these people need a reality check, as to the difference between a real pro in anything...vs them.
It'll be an eye opening experience.
lol

season 6 netflix GIF by Gilmore Girls

Back