I want to build my GEN2 1441

Majeed9

Registered
Hello

I have stock GEN2 Busa 2016, and I want more power.
I’m planning to do 1441, but I don’t know from where I start and how much HP it will be!?
I’m planning to reach 240 HP !, also I need the bike for street use.

my questions:
How much it cost to build 1441 ?
How much HP it will be with N/A engine ?
what is the size of the cams should I use ?
What is the best pistons for my project?

Hello

I have stock GEN2 Busa 2016, and I want more power.
I’m planning to do 1441, but I don’t know from where I start and how much HP it will be!?
I’m planning to reach 240 HP !, also I need the bike for street use.

my questions:
How much it cost to build 1441 ?
How much HP it will be with N/A engine ?
what is the size of the cams should I use ?
What is the best pistons for my project?
Hi. I do not think it will make 240 HP on a 1441. may be with a 1507. It can tend to run hot. I would go with a turbo an RCC stage 1. Where do you live? Look to spend about $5,500.00 for 220 HP. The faster you want to go the more$ you will spend. I know as I am building a 1,000 HP street, LSR, drag bike.

1441 and turbo kit are about the same price. But you can make more power with the turbo kit easier.
1441 can make 240hp but I don’t think it will be pump gas friendly. What you looking to us this for? Drag race or highway pull?

@Majeed9

more power for what exactly?
and what costs are you willing to pay?

and how should it "act"?
a. more or less right from the iddle (1500-1800 rpm) up or
b. after ~ 4000 rpm?

a. only a - let´s say 5 teeth - larger sprocket in the rear is sufficiant that you get the busa "doing the, never before ridden, wild horse" even in 3rd gear.
b. get the swedish standard MCX turbo kit into - power in standard around 300 hp without increasing cyl. volume , costs for the set alone ~ 8-10 k € plus the work hours to build

or do you want to invest around 20k € to get a rpm controlled turbo beast like my buddy´s ´01 gen1 with (in germany not street legal but still very nice rideable) ~ 400 hp and a 10 inch stretched swing arm? (the power test bench stopped meassuring at 376 km per hour because it wasn´t able to measure more)

or a hell machine with around 500-600 hp what is never more rideable (and reliable) on the street but only at 1 mile race track or so? costs i suppose around 35 k € or more - ask @michael parris heuberger for more info.

Back