BusaGirl4444 and MattB Visit San Diego (Pix)

Oh, and to be honest why we are checking out the ZX-14 is because we have been thinking about a drag bike that we don't care if we crash it goin down the track.

Yeah...you wouldn't want to throw her under the 'bus' that way...:laugh:

:beerchug:

Oh, and to be honest why we are checking out the ZX-14 is because we have been thinking about a drag bike that we don't care if we crash it goin down the track.

Been there...done that....exactly that way...just saying .... :whistle:.....

Yeah...you wouldn't want to throw her under the 'bus' that way...:laugh:

:beerchug:

Droll Scar, very Droll. :laugh:

Sorry I missed you guys this go round, next time fo sho!

Looks like the "Ambassador to the West" showed you a great time. FBC is a fun place ain't it? :thumbsup:

Bubba

WE HAD A GREAT TIME!!!! OMG it's flippin hot here. We made a note at lunch time on I believe Friday where we were sitting. Yep you guessed it outside on the patio in the sun with a nice cool breeze. IT WAS FANMANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL oh yeah it was. Thanks so much scar for taking us through FBC. That place definitely rocks!!! Sorry we didn't get to stay longer and meet more of you. I was so looking forward to it. Next time we are gonna be on cali time... HEHEHEHEHE If you get a chance to go out there you all definitely need to go it is a great time and b-e-a-utiful out there. didn't see the green flash at sunset maybe next time. It was awesome

Back