Justanova and LilBCollins Visit San Diego

Scar

Seasoned Pilot
Donating Member
Registered
Well, what a great time with Brett and Bruce.

They arrived on Saturday night; Lamb and I took them down to Kelly's Pub for a few brews. We stayed 'til the wee hours.

This morning, Brett, Bruce and I went on a tour around San Diego...checking out the Hotel del Coronado, Mission Beach, Solana Beach, Torrey Pines State Beach.

At the end, we headed to Fun Bike Center...milled around there for awhile.

They just left to head back toward Phoenix...

Safe travels, ya'llz... Great meeting you!

:beerchug:

Pic #1 At Coronado
Pic #2 Historic Hotel del Coronado
Pic #3 at Mission Beach
Pic #4 at Torrey Pines

Coronado Beach.jpg

Hotel del Coronado.jpg

Mission Beach.jpg

Torrey Pines.jpg

I have been to see that Hotel del Coronado. If I remember, tennis courts and swimming pools out back. Very nice town. :beerchug:

I have been to see that Hotel del Coronado. If I remember, tennis courts and swimming pools out back. Very nice town. :beerchug:

That they are. Nice town...for sure...nice and chilly, windy and wet today. Otherwise...everyone needs to see SD at least once.

:beerchug:

Good guys, too many beers...........way to many!!:beerchug: Lamb is alil slow today.

Pleasure meeting you guys.

oh now you done it... Hotel Del :) I lived next door in the towers.. (Aviendo Del Mundo) what a great place to hang out... there is a mexican joint just down the street that has some of the best Carnitas around... (and then Knob Hill for breakfast :) )

oh now you done it... Hotel Del :) I lived next door in the towers.. (Aviendo Del Mundo) what a great place to hang out... there is a mexican joint just down the street that has some of the best Carnitas around... (and then Knob Hill for breakfast :) )

You lived in the Coronado Shores? Very tony address... Mostly occupied by the monied south-of-the-border types these days...

Are you per chance remembering Knob Hill restaurant in the Banker's Hill area? If so, I absolutely concur...a staple here in San Diego for sure!

Last edited:
Good guys, too many beers...........way to many!!:beerchug: Lamb is alil slow today.

Pleasure meeting you guys.

what? is lamb getting too old for a few:beerchug:.............:whistle:

I had an ablsolute blast meeting scar and lamb, :thumbsup:and scar gave us the "50cent" tour of san diego this morning, man I love that town :bowdown:I'm sure I will be spending more time there now that I now the "locals" and on the bike next time for sure......I guess after I get it fixed:banghead:

Last edited:
what? is lamb getting too old for a few:beerchug:.............:whistle:

I had an ablsolute blast meeting scar and lamb, :thumbsup:and scar gave us the "50cent" tour of san diego this morning, man I love that town :bowdown:I'm sure I will be spending more time there now that I now the "locals" and on the bike next time for sure......I guess after I get it fixed:banghead:

:rofl: good save! :rofl:

You guys...I don't think Kelly's will ever be the same. At least, I don't think I'll ever look at it quite the same way... :beerchug:

Scar and Lamb are top notch guys, Anybody in the area would be missing out not to contact these guys. Scar took a lot of his own time to come out and guide us around. Thanks Scar your hospitality is much appreciated. The tour was worth at least 8,000 Cents

Scar and Lamb are top notch guys, Anybody in the area would be missing out not to contact these guys. Scar took a lot of his own time to come out and guide us around. Thanks Scar your hospitality is much appreciated. The tour was worth at least 8,000 Cents

Thanks, Bruce. I sincerely appreciate the high value you placed on my 50cent tour...8,000. Absolutely amazing.

Again, I'm really glad you guys came here and helped me get through a wet and windy Sunday. Total blast! :beerchug:

Back