busabash ride up

busafan

Registered
were going on the 24 th leaving from tampa early... anybody leaving near there want to meet and go up togeather?
laugh.gif

I'm leaving on the 24th to ride up.. followed by a friend in a car who can carry someone's gear. I'll be leaving out of just East of Atlanta if anyone is on my way and needs me to carry some stuff in the car, just let me know.. or they just want someone to ride with.

what time are you leaving? were leaving here about 5am so it would be noon before we get to atlanta..

Ya we're probably gonna leave around 10am.. we wanna get in a few trips on the tail before night time.. but might leave later.. I'll let you know.

sounds good.. we could meet up at the Varsity on Jimmy Carter BLVD around Duluth for lunch.. shouldn't put you too far off course.. then we'll go from there straight I985 towards robbinsville.

Here's the address where we could meet up:
6045 Dawson Blvd.
Norcross GA 30093

Let me know what time you could make it there.. and we'll plan off of that.

Anyone else in the area wanna meet up Thursday for the ride Up??

Sounds good.. Who all is coming up with you? If it's only a few people then I could grill out at my house about 20 miles east of Atlanta before we hit the road. Also, you riding or trailering?

If anyone is interested in riding with us, we're gonna be meeting up right around 1pm at the following address. I forget if I have anyones numbers, and I'll check more into it tomorrow. So far I know myself on my bike, and my friend tony in his orange 72 opel GT (we'll be hard to miss). Jaddie might meet with us there.. not completly sure of his plans.
6045 Dawson Blvd.
Norcross GA 30093

Hope to see some people there (Tampa guys, just call me if we need to change the time - 678-523-6588

Back