Cherohala Rayabusa Rid

Mr Bogus

Trouble Makers Inc.
Donating Member
Registered
Leaving Phillips motel, YH2K leads this ride Meeting up with Rayabusa0818 @ Tellico Plains for chow! STANDS UP 0830 The Ride will continue north for some sightseeing

Meeting at 08:15 AM
Stands up at 08:30 AM

Feel free to add your name to this thread

All rides <a href="http://rloe.com/busabash/" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">List link
</a>

You guys have fun and be safe, it's a great ride
thumb_up.gif

What time are you guys meeting Don? I am coming up Thurs. morning and might be able to leave early enough to catch you in Tellico? Sorry if I just didn't catch the meet time somewhere!
sadnews.gif

The ride will leave the Phillips and hook up with Don at Tellico Plains.. it is about an hours ride from the motel..

Don will take the lead at Tellico plains, time for breakfast and then a tour around that part of the country...

I am certain that Don knows the best roads to run as well....

If you are going up late, you might get Dons number and call him to see where to hook up at..

I am planning to get to Tellico around 9:00 A.M.

Here is the area I'm thinking of riding...of course the actual route will depend upon time and endurance
smile.gif

Red = Straight shot to my house.

Orange = Possible route, easily modified on the fly.

Don_s_Ride.jpg

Here is the area I'm thinking of riding...of course the actual route will depend upon time and endurance
smile.gif

Hey Don! I was thinking of meeting you and riding to Tellico with you but I have to work till 11 Wed night. I am not a morning person, so might have to just meet you guys somewhere later or something! Or who knows I might not get any sleep thinking of all the good riding and be in Tellico about 3am...
laugh.gif
Would love to meet you somewhere and ride up with you! Maybe at the Shell in Bakewell or something! Hwy. 60 is a great road over to Sweetwater!!!
thumb_up.gif

smile.gif

Hey Don! I was thinking of meeting you and riding to Tellico with you but I have to work till 11 Wed night. I am not a morning person, so might have to just meet you guys somewhere later or something! Or who knows I might not get any sleep thinking of all the good riding and be in Tellico about 3am...
laugh.gif
Would love to meet you somewhere and ride up with you! Maybe at the Shell in Bakewell or something! Hwy. 60 is a great road over to Sweetwater!!!
thumb_up.gif
I will be taking the straight shot (red) route to Tellico...we could meet at the Shell (it's in Sale Creek) around 7:30 A.M.

smile.gif

laugh.gif
thumb_up.gif
I will be taking the straight shot (red) route to Tellico...we could meet at the Shell (it's in Sale Creek) around 7:30 A.M.
Sorry I was thinking of the station at the end of Mccallie Ferry for some reason and it is not even a shell!
dunno.gif
That would be Great, I will meet you there at 7:30 in Sale Creek!!! Don't worry, I will get up and going!
jump9.gif

Back