Busa vs 600 Gixer

We have nothing to prove. We know we are the fastest. Others have proven that. We can just ride and look good, Oh and smile at the smaller bikes. I'm not making fun because we have a 600 and it is a blast to ride. The hayabusa is a totally different ride. Don't jump on a gsxr1000, they're pretty dang close. We have one of those too.:thumbsup:

Again there's a point where the Busa will ease on by...

I have a 02 1k and it can give my 08 a run for its money until 150mph...then the busa shows its longer legs! But, either way I am lucky to have both of them.

I like 600's but come on.... you think you can take a busa on straight away power!!! But now when it comes to a lot of corners then the tide turns!

Very old story, please be patient. I was at a 1/8 mile track one night with my almost new world's fastest for it's class at that time KZ650 with header. An old friend of mine came to me and asked me to run a guy on a 350 Honda. The Honda looked like garbage, but had obviously been modified to the max because he finished 1/2 a track ahead of me.

So my original point that at least one poster got was, you never really know what they've got under the hood, but we usually have it from 150 to 175 ...

Blew that 650 up and the same friend offered to put a K1 900 motor in my frame. I opted to have a wiesco 730 kit installed, should have gone with the 900 ...

Back