Busa undertail

jjckflsh

Registered
Hi,

Does anybody know of an painted undertail that retains the original-tail light mount for a black and purple busa? Also what are the recommendations for a hugger and license plate mount?

Jack

search button works great at the top of every page... besides undertails have been a big subject lately since all you guys up north cant ride so you MOD your bikes instead.... there is a BIG group buy going on right now for the best undertail you can get for the busa (in my opinion) the dead line is 10 pm tonight so if you want to get in on it, better do it now. the mototeck undertail retails for $300 + and we are going to get it for $219 + approx $10-$15 dollars shipping!

search button works great at the top of every page... besides undertails have been a big subject lately since all you guys up north cant ride so you MOD your bikes instead....  there is a BIG group buy going on right now for the best undertail you can get for the busa (in my opinion) the dead line is 10 pm tonight so if you want to get in on it, better do it now.  the mototeck undertail retails for $300 + and we are going to get it for $219 + approx $10-$15 dollars shipping!
ooohhh that burned

Hi,

Does anybody know of an painted undertail that retains the original-tail light mount for a black and purple busa?  Also what are the recommendations for a hugger and license plate mount?

Jack
I've heard the Top Gun has been modified to use the stock tail light. PM VABusa, she's got something like that setup on her bike
cool.gif

Yes, I did use the search button,  and did not get the specific results I was looking for. - RTQ.  What I was looking for was a undertail that kept the stock light.  As far as color, I am guessing a gloss black to match?.  I'd prefer not to have to modify an undertail to accommodate a stock light but, if I must, I must.  Thank you for your input, I'll look in to Mototech and try to PM.

Thanks,

Jack

search button works great at the top of every page... besides undertails have been a big subject lately since all you guys up north cant ride so you MOD your bikes instead....  there is a BIG group buy going on right now for the best undertail you can get for the busa (in my opinion) the dead line is 10 pm tonight so if you want to get in on it, better do it now.  the mototeck undertail retails for $300 + and we are going to get it for $219 + approx $10-$15 dollars shipping!
ooohhh that burned
wasnt trying to flame...just tryin to help... sorry if it sounded that way...

To me the search button needs improvement. You enter one word and get a bunch of crap your not looking for. Motorhead sells one at suzukihayabusa.org

Back