busa sat in garage

paulos

Registered
well i just thought i'd say that me busa aint been out once this yr.i got a k1200 lt and me and the wife are using it alot now.i've still got 2 yrs of finace left onit but there is no chance of me selling it.
even tho its just sat there and the batty is flat,some days i go down the garage to clean it even when it dont need cleaning.im still getting custom parts off a m8 on e-bay and i have spoken to him about useing the bike for showing.
i was 23 when i bought it and to be honest if we ever hit hard times i would have to concider selling the bmw b4 me baby.
if any1 need to get custom parts just leave me a message and i'll send ya a link.
happy riding all and take care.  
super.gif

my_bike_2.JPG

Thats a nice looking bike... You should try to make some time and take her out for a ride!!! I love my Elenor so much... I commute on her most of the days to office rather than my Merc!!
wink.gif

That is a pretty sweet bike man. Why would you wanna show that thing instead of riding it though dude? Thats almost criminal

Take it out, charge the battery and ride! Just a little spin at least!

Nice bike, but you should ride her once in awhile... she may get jealous and that can lead to all kinds of trouble...
laugh.gif

resizing didnt work proply
sad.gif
<span style='color:darkblue'>paulos...if you have the proper programs on ur computer i'd recommend that you use photoshop...any version...i use cs but the original will work too. just open your picture in it and then go to Image>Image Size>then change the width number to something smaller, making sure that the "constrain proportions" box is checked. im not sure of a good size though that is your call.....maybe somewhere around 300-750 wide.</span>

Back