next

IM000361.JPG

a bunch of mats
a lawnmower
& some workout equipment
also in badly need of some sweeping/mopping
pretty much it

(lambretta man @ Dec. 13 2006,21:37)
(black954 @ Dec. 13 2006,17:31) Lets just say I need a bigger garage, and a good spring cleaning!
Nice Jeep
It really isn't a nice jeep. I live in the salt belt and the entire body tub is rusted beyond repair, even the rollbar is rusted out on the bottom! I have an aluminum tub project coming up along with a total rebuild with a 401.

(black954 @ Dec. 14 2006,18:24)
(lambretta man @ Dec. 13 2006,21:37)
(black954 @ Dec. 13 2006,17:31) Lets just say I need a bigger garage, and a good spring cleaning!
Nice Jeep
It really isn't a nice jeep. I live in the salt belt and the entire body tub is rusted beyond repair, even the rollbar is rusted out on the bottom! I have an aluminum tub project coming up along with a total rebuild with a 401.
Sounds cool. I want to take my 04 to the next level but the wife still drives it to work.

Yeah, summer gets petty hot and dry. Its pretty dry right now, but; the weather is wonderful. My 03 was a pumpkin, and I was thinking of a red, but I figured it would be a cop magnet. Then I saw the black and silver and I really liked it. Price was right so I was able to get it. Thanks..

(Copperone @ Dec. 14 2006,20:57) Yeah, summer gets petty hot and dry.  Its pretty dry right now, but; the weather is wonderful.  My 03 was a pumpkin, and I was thinking of a red, but I figured it would be a cop magnet.  Then I saw the black and silver and I really liked it.  Price was right so I was able to get it.  Thanks..
My black and dark silver Busa is a cop magnet when I'm over 100
I got a radar detector

Yeah, I'm getting a radar detecter really soon. Just trying to make sure Christmas is covered first.

geez! where do you guys find all that money?? my garage barely holds my busa and my new opel corsa 06 1.4. I mean you have to be RICH to be able to afford more than this. I pay like 1000 euros/year just to *keep* these two. that's one month's salary around here -and I have a decent job (x-ray technologist)!

maybe life is cheaper there? here in greece you have to be 50 to even own your OWN house...

phewww... got it out of me! I envy you u guys (always in a good way!
smile.gif

Back