What's in the garage right now?

Ok....taken a few days back... but this is my garage. No cool hydraulic stackin' systems (damit, thats cool!) But out here in the PNW, it is dang cold this time of year...and the stove comes in mighty handy.

nov06002.jpg

Stove to keep the outside warm.....screwdriver to keep the inside warm.....

nov06004.jpg

The last one was my garage in Alaska, this is my one back home in NM. My Haley, GTO, and othe corvette are the bays.
100_0492.jpg

(Got-Busa? @ Dec. 07 2006,22:32) Where did you get the rack and what co/website sells them??

lurk.gif
I don't see them at his site anymore. I got the floor models when he was moving his shop. You can always get a 4 post, and park below.
gregsmithequipment.com

I'm at work so no pics... but right now in the garage I have:

"Eileen" My '06 LE
"Kara" Best friends '06 R1 Raven
Wife's '04 Ninja 500 (She refuses to name it) And it is going up for sale soon so she can upgrade to a Gixxer or
rock.gif

Small garage! The Passat won't fit, but it's big enough for 3 bikes
tounge.gif
Just big enough!

I got the 04' Busa, my wifes 02' Buell Blast, My 00' SEADOO jet boat(Twins making 170 HP) doesn't fit in the garage right now, nor does my F150 w/plow, 22HP lawn tractor, Snow blower, 110 gallons of Air power, Pellet stove, tools, 3800 PSI pressure washer, 10K WATT generator, 3 tons of pellets (use em' in the house too) and a whole bunch of other crap too, I had two quads, a 64' Falcon, and a 74' Bronco, all which I sold this past year...

I need one of those hydraulic racks or a bigger garage.

Hmmmm, lQQK what I found for a decent price tag. Its not as glamorous as the one posted by Busa 06 but you can atleast park your vehicle inside the garage underneath your stored items or BUSA.
wink.gif

Rack.jpg

(Rhythm @ Dec. 12 2006,15:15) Hmmmm, lQQK what I found for a decent price tag. Its not as glamorous as the one posted by Busa 06 but you can atleast park your vehicle inside the garage underneath your stored items or BUSA.  
wink.gif

Rack.jpg
Where did you find the shelf Rhythm? Seems pretty lightweight for that Harley on there!

Absolutely no room for cars!

2006 Hayabusa
2002 Road King - 10.5:1, PP Heads, SE251 Cam, SE Rockers,
Pushrods,Rinehart TruDuals, Baker 6 Speed, PCIII
1961 HD Panhead - 10:1, 4 speed crash box, chopped, racked & chromed

Back