Busa Owner's Gallery

And here's a sneak peak of it from yesterday...

img216.jpg

Everyone's busa is beautiful. Wow hayabusa has a big community I'm glad I'm part of it as far as I am concerned Suzuki needs to acknowledge hayabusa owners with you the busa would not be king of the road drive safe all

DSC00698__Large___Medium_.JPG

AWESOME pics ladies and gentleman. Here's my addition to your thread. My '03 Limited Edition before i did any mods to it. Over the next few months i plan to mold a 7"LCD screen into a tank and a rear facing camera for use as a rearview mirror, so i can stop looking at my shoulders ha ha

Picture_070.jpg

Here's a couple.  If I can get the pictures to attach.
laugh.gif

<a href="http://s240.photobucket.com/albums/ff39/amad1972/?action=view¤t=P1040023Small.jpg" onclick="window.open(this.href,'_blank');return false;">
P1040023Small.jpg

P1040020Small.jpg
Amad, whats up with wheel adjusters,(or lack of)are my eyes playn' tricks ?

Good eyes. Those are chrome swingarm covers. They cover up the adjusters. It makes adjusting the chain a little more difficult. I think the frame covers look OK, but I'm trying to decide of the swingarm covers look good, or just cheesy. You can tell from the rear a little easier that they are covers.

Here's mine after a couple of mods. Puig DB windscreen, chrome fairing screens and C.A. taillight and turn signals.

MySpaceBusa.jpg

This is my first time posting I have been a member for a month or so, I just wanted to say What's up to everyone and show off the new bike. I think you guys in this forum are great, and I have learned a lot from these posts. I'll post new pics as soon as the mods are done.

3.JPG

This is my first time posting I have been a member for a month or so, I just wanted to say What's up to everyone and show off the new bike. I think you guys in this forum are great, and I have learned a lot from these posts. I'll post new pics as soon as the mods are done.
Welcome to the org! I'm pretty new here too and I think you will find the people here are awesome! BTW, love your bike!
laugh.gif

Back