Post yer pics.

Hey Bullet, I can always buy another helmet if you want to paint one. The RF 900 does not vent very well. Great helmet though.

Let me know.

Paul

Lemme get my stuff out and play a little. I'll see what kind of scheme I can come up with for ya in pumpkin orange. I have a couple things in mind that I might toss your way to see what you think. No need in you buying a lid if you ain't interested in what I can do. :cool:

Lemme get my stuff out and play a little. I'll see what kind of scheme I can come up with for ya in pumpkin orange. I have a couple things in mind that I might toss your way to see what you think. No need in you buying a lid if you ain't interested in what I can do.  :cool:
Bullet....dont forget to post pictures on the site of your ideas with the helmet...I'm sure a lot of readers & riders may want you to hook them up.....Me included :tounge:

I am still interested Bullet. Let me check out helmets to find out what people like. And then, what color would be good for a base?

I need to grab a shot of my buddies new air brushed helmet. It would work perfectly with you guys that own the 49th ann. Its a pumpkin head air brushed onto his helmet

Just thought I'd show her off......

DVC00010.JPG

Heres mine all cleaned up.

Imagestation.com closed, link removed
Purrrrdy Blue&Silver metalic paint:

By the way, SCHWEET LookN ride MSF!  I go up to canada on a fishing trip every year and I wish I could take my bike because the scenery, mountains, lakes, rivers, and roads make you have withdrawls...  :crazy: Nice mountains in the BG..    :D

Heres mine all cleaned up.

Purrrrdy Blue&Silver metalic paint:

By the way, SCHWEET LookN ride MSF!  I go up to canada on a fishing trip every year and I wish I could take my bike because the scenery, mountains, lakes, rivers, and roads make you have withdrawls...  :crazy: Nice mountains in the BG..    :D
Damn Quazy come on up dude.......me n Iced can show you the scenery. :thumbsup:

Nice ride too dude!!!!!! :cool:

Back